Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitalwave
    replied
    Kirban still has #4037 available too -- just email them.

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    hey i know this is totally old but i have a big need for a better flowing regulator
    ^and to answer your hopes these guys make one like that.

Check out the deal on ADJUSTABLE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR 944 / 944T at LINDSEY RACING - Your Porsche Performance Parts Center

just sucks that there's no real info on these or if they flow well.
    or if it's even rated for e85

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    Just sent an email to Kirban since they don't have #4037 on their site anymore. Hoping they can supply the FPR with a 5/16" nipple for direct factory FPR replacement.

Leave a comment:

• rcarradine
    replied
    For anyone still interested in this, I am about to pick two of them up. Received an email from Dennis Kirban today and he says the part number for these adjustable regulators is 4037. They run $149.95 a piece.

Leave a comment:

• rcarradine
    replied
    Anyone ever figure this out? I'm looking to pick one up for my E30.

Leave a comment:

• DangerWillRbnsn
    replied
    You thinking that'll fit our fuel rail?

Leave a comment:

• gibbsinc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DirtyThirtywhippin
    replied
    we're prob better off talking to Kirban ourselves

Leave a comment:

• e30love
    replied
    im not going in on this. if he wanted to sell he should be on here.

Leave a comment:

• SGT4677
    replied
    Originally posted by sumoashe View Post
    Sorry to take so long updating this. To answer some of the question's that have been posted.
    1. AN- fittings. There are no plan's to make it accept AN fittings as there's a unit that has that already if truly interested in that style. The upper vacuum port is a threaded design on these and I believe the fuel return port on the bottom is aswell.
    2. Rebuild kits. These regulator's are produced by a friend's company. Kirban performance. Their mostly known within the buick gnx and mustang worlds. But produce this regulator for a porsche fitment, which is the same as ours. Rebuild kits are available direct threw Kirban.

The group buy must be full on this before the order is placed. Because this is a low volume piece the pricing deal is for a batch of ten total. They normally run between $160-190ea. range retail.

Thanks, Matt
    Ummm...... Kirban performance maybe?:p

Leave a comment:

• gibbsinc
    replied
    Originally posted by SGT4677 View Post
    That's my racecar in OP's original post. It looks like the pics were taken about 10 years ago when the car was built. I've had the car for about 3 years and Afaik the regulator has never given a problem, but the car was only raced 2 or 3 times before being stored for several years before I bought it. It doesn't have a gauge port on it, I read fuel pressure from a sensor mounted about a foot before the regulator, you can see it in the second pic
    ,its the blue block just behind the alternator. It's very easy to adjust, but it seems like overkill for a stock engine.
    I don't have any affiliation with this product I'm just giving my thoughts and opinion based on my experience.
    So SGT4677 I understand you have no affiliation with the product, but do you at least have the number to the shop (guy who made it) based off that the OP's buddy is the guy who makes them?

1. Gibbsinc
    2. Firemanory
    3. Luis325
    4. Stopsign01
    5. 329jay
    6. Nebraska_e28
    7. TrixE30
    8. J3M93
    9. DirtyThirtywhippin

and possibly e30love

Which would make 10:!: Where the is the OP gosh darn it:?:

Leave a comment:

• DirtyThirtywhippin
    replied
    I'm in mmhmm

Leave a comment:

• SGT4677
    replied
    That's my racecar in OP's original post. It looks like the pics were taken about 10 years ago when the car was built. I've had the car for about 3 years and Afaik the regulator has never given a problem, but the car was only raced 2 or 3 times before being stored for several years before I bought it. It doesn't have a gauge port on it, I read fuel pressure from a sensor mounted about a foot before the regulator, you can see it in the second pic
    ,its the blue block just behind the alternator. It's very easy to adjust, but it seems like overkill for a stock engine.
    I don't have any affiliation with this product I'm just giving my thoughts and opinion based on my experience.

Leave a comment:

• e30love
    replied
    Sorry I haven't been free much, no not till I hear more about the product and consumer service seem crappy.

Leave a comment:

• gibbsinc
    replied
    e30love Are you adding to the list then?

Yes I do understand the OP hasn't been on in a while, but I'm hoping that if we are able to get the required 10 people by the time the OP comes back and checks it, we'll have all 10 spaces filled up and he can go straight to production! ;D

I personally am very interested in the product even if it means having to be signed up on a list for a while. I feel this regulator would be a nice addition to our cars. A quality product.

1. Gibbsinc
    2. Firemanory
    3. Luis325
    4. Stopsign01
    5. 329jay
    6. Nebraska_e28
    7. TrixE30
    8. J3M93

Leave a comment:

Working...
X