Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garagistic E30 front strut bars (M42 e30 compatible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garagistic E30 front strut bars (M42 e30 compatible)

Hello!

Update: The pre-order is now over. However we still carry this strut bar in stock at all times!
    GARAGISTIC E30 STRUT BAR Want an affordable way to dominating turns? Having a front E30 strut bar improves cornering by reducing chassis flex on corners. Your E30 deforms a little bit as lateral forces act upon it, by putting a well-engineered strut bar between the strut towers, it makes it harder for your car’s strut

Best when paired with our front x brace shown below. Pm us for a package deal on both the strut bar and the x brace.

M42 people!

We tested this version of the bar on three m42 cars. One cleared manifold. It touched the manifold on another. The last car had frame damage so the bar did not fit at all. The two that it bolted onto had diffrent age motor mounts which could be why there is a variance. So that is inconclusive.

But we have a solution. We will be making an m42 specific bar. It can be found below.
    https://store.garagistic.com/m42-e30-front-strut-bar

Below is the picture where it barely clears.

But we have a solution. We will be making an m42 specific bar. It can be found below.
    https://store.garagistic.com/m42-e30-front-strut-bar
    Last edited by garagistic; 11-29-2018, 06:38 PM.

Will this clear the manifold on the m42? looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
      Will this clear the manifold on the m42? looks good!
      We would need to get a m42 car into the shop to test it. We tested on an m60, ls1, m20 and m50. It should but we would like to check before saying yes.

Comment

I'm interested but I have an m42 though. If you can't find a m42 car to test on let me know, I'm an hour from Huntington.

Comment

How good are these? I'm down to buy if I get good feed back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Agree.....black powder coat over an M42 would look nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh1254 View Post
              I'm interested but I have an m42 though. If you can't find a m42 car to test on let me know, I'm an hour from Huntington.
              Originally posted by TheEightAlpha View Post
              How good are these? I'm down to buy if I get good feed back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by beta14ok View Post
              Agree.....black powder coat over an M42 would look nice!
              We will get a sample of black powdercoat done. We need an m42 car to test these on though. Someone come into our shop in huntington beach!

Comment

I'm in on the package STRUT-BRACE & X-BRACE .... :D

Comment

Originally posted by crzylildude View Post
                  I'm in on the package STRUT-BRACE & X-BRACE .... :D
                  Sending you a pm now.

Comment

I'm so glad i saw this, i was gonna buy the IE one this Friday. my payment should be there Friday!
                    WTB:m60b40 in PNW
                    Zachary Ripley

85 318i M50B25tu.
                    92 525it 5 speed.
                    80 244gl (m60 prepping).

Comment

Originally posted by FireFight View Post
                      I'm so glad i saw this, i was gonna buy the IE one this Friday. my payment should be there Friday!
                      Just so you guys know. For customers who select local pickup we will be giving you guys a call to schedule pickup times. Thanks!

Comment

Interested in the X brace. Is there a separate Group Buy for those? Keep up the good work. Also, when you guys say "stock" sway bar can you elaborate because they are not all the same size. My vert has a 21mm? sway bar while the ST's on my M3 are 22mm.
                        Last edited by reelizmpro; 03-31-2015, 02:15 PM.
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                          Interested in the X brace. Is there a separate Group Buy for those? Keep up the good work. Also, when you guys say "stock" sway bar can you elaborate? My vert has a 21mm? sway bar while the ST's on my M3 are 22mm.
                          Yes. It will be up tonight. We will pm you when we have the thread up

Comment

I wish I didn't have to spend all of my money on computer parts :(

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Please pm me package price for strut bar and x brace shipped to 92126. However, I may end up just picking up. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X