Group-Buy Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group-Buy Suggestions

What kind of group-buys would you guys like to see, or be interested in here? I'm just putting a feeler out here. Lets hear it! :D
    Just Ain't Care. No really though.

Originally posted by dakotayancy View Post
    What kind of group-buys would you guys like to see, or be interested in here? I'm just putting a feeler out here. Lets hear it! :D
    I'm about to start my m20 turbo build so anything along the lines of turbos, ARP headstuds, intercoolers, and stuff like that would be cool!
    Instagram: @derkm

Comment

Thayer Motorsports LSD upgrade kit.

Comment

Who would be interested in a Bilstein Sports shocks and H&R Race springs group buy?

Comment

Same on the turbo stuff
          I need tial 50mm BOV
          anyone else?
          IG- nv_e30

Comment

@dakotayancy I may be.

I would be interested in a GC coilover buy. IDK if they do that, or if people are looking to spend that much though.

Comment

You have 2 posts, this has happened in past, guy sold sway bars, took $, and disappeared. You should establish yourself a bit here, become a sponsor etc, then after a while, ask again. If your legit, nothing personal, but people are leary to trust brand new people.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by gotaloveRWD View Post
                Same on the turbo stuff
                I need tial 50mm BOV
                anyone else?
                I'll look into prices on these and get back with you! :D

Comment

Originally posted by ElJimo View Post
                  @dakotayancy I may be.

I would be interested in a GC coilover buy. IDK if they do that, or if people are looking to spend that much though.
                  Alrighty, I'll look into pricing for the GCs. Are you set on GCs or are you open to other coils as well? I know I can get a good price on some Tein coils.

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                  You have 2 posts, this has happened in past, guy sold sway bars, took $, and disappeared. You should establish yourself a bit here, become a sponsor etc, then after a while, ask again. If your legit, nothing personal, but people are leary to trust brand new people.
                  I understand where you're coming from on this. I didn't mean to disappear, I've just been really busy with work this week. This post is meant to be a feeler to see what the r3v community wants to see great prices on. If you have any suggestions, feel free to contribute! :D

Comment

Originally posted by gotaloveRWD View Post
                    Same on the turbo stuff
                    I need tial 50mm BOV
                    anyone else?
                    For the TiAL Q 50mm.

$230 shipped for 5 in
                    $222 shipped for 10 in

Any takers? :D
                    (Shipping to lower 48 btw)

Comment

Originally posted by dakotayancy View Post
                      Alrighty, I'll look into pricing for the GCs. Are you set on GCs or are you open to other coils as well? I know I can get a good price on some Tein coils.

I understand where you're coming from on this. I didn't mean to disappear, I've just been really busy with work this week. This post is meant to be a feeler to see what the r3v community wants to see great prices on. If you have any suggestions, feel free to contribute! :D

You missed what i said completly, your brand new, have 5 posts, and are going to be asking for money. I was saying this has happened before where people joined, did a group buy, got money and left.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                        You missed what i said completly, your brand new, have 5 posts, and are going to be asking for money. I was saying this has happened before where people joined, did a group buy, got money and left.
                        Well allow me to alleviate your concerns, or at the very least attempt to. I'm working with Direct Performance Solutions, look them up on Facebook if you are so inclined, and I am trying to help them establish a name for themselves as they are good friends of mine. New companies are typically received with skepticism, which is well deserved. If you don't feel comfortable with purchasing through me because of my low post count, then that's fine, no problems, but I'm certain that everyone will not feel the same way. But for anyone that does want to make a purchase or get a quote for parts, then I will gladly do my best to get you the best deal I can. I want to contribute to a community that I enjoy :)

Comment

Hey Dakotayancy, if you want to help sell things for your friends, start by posting in some threads. Help where you can, so people see that you are here not just for the money. Get a couple hundred posts up and then try to sell things.

There are some dip-shits on here that would join a group-buy, then wait for the other 4 people to join, then wait much longer than they would wait if they just bought the same thing on ebay, to save $15 on a $245 BOV. I'm not one of them.

Sorry bro, you gotta do your time.
                          Originally posted by Andy.B
                          Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                          1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                          ~~~~~~~~~~
                          I was born on 3/25…
                          ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Kamotors canyon turbo kit :)

Comment

^When they said get your post count up, they meant posting relevant information in current threads. Not digging one up that clearly went no where.
                              My Garage
                              2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                              1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                              1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                              Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Working...
                              X