Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strömung Catback Part 4! 318i/is and 325i/is (Jan 2, 2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All, I just spoke with Scott on the phone. He will be reaching out to everyone who submitted an order through Stromung's website for a $100 deposit. Shipments will start going out in about 10 days, at which point you will be provided a tracking # and charged the balance. If you are using paypal, you will be contacted to pay the balance prior to your shipment going out.

There are still hours left in the day, so get your order in now if you plan to participate in this group buy!

Thanks for everyone who has committed thus far making this a very successful group buy!
    Last edited by mike.bmw; 02-01-2019, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Hey Mike, do you know if Scott was going to reach out to everyone by today? I placed my order yesterday but I never received a confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by chzcake View Post
        Hey Mike, do you know if Scott was going to reach out to everyone by today? I placed my order yesterday but I never received a confirmation.

He will call you. My order was #8 so he called me today. Or you can call him too or email him http://www.stromungexhaust.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
          He will call you. My order was #8 so he called me today. Or you can call him too or email him http://www.stromungexhaust.com

Awesome, thanks. I shall wait patiently

Comment

Awesome, thanks. I shall wait patiently

If it makes you feel better, send him an email.

Comment

He will likely call you today. Scott said he spent a few hours working his way through orders for our group buy yesterday. He will continue today.

Comment

This group buy is now CLOSED! We did well for ourselves. A few additional orders were placed from Facebook users yesterday, which I haven't updated in our tracking list in the first post. Looks like we may have been in the 25-30 range!

As mentioned above, Scott will be reaching out to everyone over the next few days to get deposits.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
                  This group buy is now CLOSED! We did well for ourselves. A few additional orders were placed from Facebook users yesterday, which I haven't updated in our tracking list in the first post. Looks like we may have been in the 25-30 range!

As mentioned above, Scott will be reaching out to everyone over the next few days to get deposits.

Thanks everyone!
                  Is there a larger discount given the numbers? No email from Scott yet but I was late to join.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnough02 View Post
                    Is there a larger discount given the numbers? No email from Scott yet but I was late to join.
                    Sorry, I thought I had responded to you via PM, but that may have been someone else. Lots of questions via this post, PM, and Facebook!

We've achieved the maximum discount that Stromung was going to give for this group buy: $399 ($80 off the $479 retail) for the 318i/is system, $565 ($100 off the $665 retail) for the 325i/is system.

Thanks!

Comment

I have an 88 325i with the diving board bumpers. I was wondering if the straight tips will fit the ES rear bumper apron? or does it require the angled tips?
                      TJ - Alpine 88' 325IC

sigpic

Comment

I got a missed call from someone in Cali. Returning the call and the vm says Scott but is full.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnough02 View Post
                          I got a missed call from someone in Cali. Returning the call and the vm says Scott but is full.

It was Scott. Just shoot him and email, same happened to me.

Comment

Got a hold of him. Deposit is paid. Shipping to east coast is $84. Seems about right for the box size. Shipping in about 10 days.

He asked me if I wanted single wall or double wall slash cut tips for the mtech version. I opted for the double wall. Just wanted to let everyone know that the option is there for mtech versions. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Nice! I'm waiting to hear back as well so I can get mine finalized! ;D

Comment

Just talked to Scott and paid the deposit for the 325 MT2 angled tip single wall.
                                Thanks for putting together this group buy!

Comment

Working...
                                X