Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strömung Catback Part 4! 318i/is and 325i/is (Jan 2, 2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
    Nice! I'm waiting to hear back as well so I can get mine finalized! ;D

Hell yeah - also waiting to hear back as well but suuuuper excited. ;D

Leave a comment:

• d_elson0
    replied
    Same

Leave a comment:

• Dgafxxx
    replied
    Just talked to Scott and paid the deposit for the 325 MT2 angled tip single wall.
    Thanks for putting together this group buy!

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NeverEnough02
    replied
    Got a hold of him. Deposit is paid. Shipping to east coast is $84. Seems about right for the box size. Shipping in about 10 days.

He asked me if I wanted single wall or double wall slash cut tips for the mtech version. I opted for the double wall. Just wanted to let everyone know that the option is there for mtech versions. Looking forward to it!

Leave a comment:

• ATL_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by NeverEnough02 View Post
    I got a missed call from someone in Cali. Returning the call and the vm says Scott but is full.

It was Scott. Just shoot him and email, same happened to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• NeverEnough02
    replied
    I got a missed call from someone in Cali. Returning the call and the vm says Scott but is full.

Leave a comment:

• flamesone
    replied
    I have an 88 325i with the diving board bumpers. I was wondering if the straight tips will fit the ES rear bumper apron? or does it require the angled tips?

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    Originally posted by NeverEnough02 View Post
    Is there a larger discount given the numbers? No email from Scott yet but I was late to join.
    Sorry, I thought I had responded to you via PM, but that may have been someone else. Lots of questions via this post, PM, and Facebook!

We've achieved the maximum discount that Stromung was going to give for this group buy: $399 ($80 off the $479 retail) for the 318i/is system, $565 ($100 off the $665 retail) for the 325i/is system.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• NeverEnough02
    replied
    This group buy is now CLOSED! We did well for ourselves. A few additional orders were placed from Facebook users yesterday, which I haven't updated in our tracking list in the first post. Looks like we may have been in the 25-30 range!

As mentioned above, Scott will be reaching out to everyone over the next few days to get deposits.

Thanks everyone!
    Is there a larger discount given the numbers? No email from Scott yet but I was late to join.

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    This group buy is now CLOSED! We did well for ourselves. A few additional orders were placed from Facebook users yesterday, which I haven't updated in our tracking list in the first post. Looks like we may have been in the 25-30 range!

As mentioned above, Scott will be reaching out to everyone over the next few days to get deposits.

Thanks everyone!

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    Originally posted by chzcake View Post
    Hey Mike, do you know if Scott was going to reach out to everyone by today? I placed my order yesterday but I never received a confirmation.
    He will likely call you today. Scott said he spent a few hours working his way through orders for our group buy yesterday. He will continue today.

Leave a comment:

• zaq123
    replied
    Awesome, thanks. I shall wait patiently

If it makes you feel better, send him an email.

Leave a comment:

• chzcake
    replied
    Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
    He will call you. My order was #8 so he called me today. Or you can call him too or email him http://www.stromungexhaust.com

Awesome, thanks. I shall wait patiently

Leave a comment:

• zaq123
    replied
    Hey Mike, do you know if Scott was going to reach out to everyone by today? I placed my order yesterday but I never received a confirmation.

He will call you. My order was #8 so he called me today. Or you can call him too or email him http://www.stromungexhaust.com

Leave a comment:

Working...
X