X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dillinger View Post
    Does this mean you are quitting again?
    Yes... I think so.
    I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

Surprise

I have 3 NOS USA Made hood kits Available $30 Shipped via USPS Priority to the Lower 48.

And

3 NOS China Made hood kits Available for $20 Shipped via USPS Priority to the lower 48.
      I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

You are alive...

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          You are alive...
          Yeah I'm alive...

Someone tell you any different?

EDTI: Shit. Can't find any pictures of these kits.
          Last edited by Liam; 07-19-2010, 01:32 PM.

Comment

no trunk kits? =(

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
              no trunk kits? =(
              Hood kit will do a trunk, just leaves extra.

And Shit. No instructions either.
              Last edited by Liam; 07-19-2010, 03:45 PM.

Comment

i'll take 2! whats your paypal?

also, are the USA ones free of any defects?

Comment

i'll take 2! whats your paypal?

also, are the USA ones free of any defects?
                  No defects. Just held back from sale.

No instructions either you know how they are installed right?

AND very important don't stretch the material when you are installing them because they will lift after a while if you do.

The ones on my IS have been there since May of 2007 with no problems.

Comment

one last question. How does these affect how water drains from your car?

Comment

one last question. How does these affect how water drains from your car?
                      It doesn't really if it's installed right...

I've seen it installed on at the bottom of the gap instead of the vertical edge and I suppose that would cause a problem.

Comment

Aha...

I found instruction sheet for these

You can see them here:

EDIT: Only 1 US Made Kit and the three China Kits left.
                        Last edited by Liam; 07-19-2010, 03:15 PM.

Comment

I'll take the US kit, PM me
                          thanks

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                            I'll take the US kit, PM me
                            thanks
                            Shot you a PM

EDIT: Get back to me I have a few neck breathers for it.

EDIT EDIT... USA Made is gone.
                            Last edited by Liam; 07-19-2010, 05:40 PM.

Comment

This stuff is shit and no one should buy it from this loser. In case anyone is unaware, this guy was banned as a different user after blatant and continuous lies compounded by even more hilariously blatant lies.

If you want to put this stuff on your car, go buy some weather strip shit from Lowes and stick it on your car. It's the same shit.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                                This stuff is shit and no one should buy it from this loser. In case anyone is unaware, this guy was banned as a different user after blatant and continuous lies compounded by even more hilariously blatant lies.

If you want to put this stuff on your car, go buy some weather strip shit from Lowes and stick it on your car. It's the same shit.
                                Whatever.

Originally posted by the rest of you
                                @
                                All gone.

Shipped this morning via USPS Priority.

Comment

Working...
                                X