No announcement yet.

Stromung cat back Group Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does this work? Do we pay everything up front and then wait for a shipping estimate? Pay a deposit now and the rest when it ships? Etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
      I wonder if I could get a slash cut 3" tip for the 318iS system I bought from the GB over a year ago... and the missing clamp I never got.

As is the 3.5" tip slaps the valance and is annoying as shit.
      I am told straight tip is the only option for 318s. Is it the stock valence?

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
        How does this work? Do we pay everything up front and then wait for a shipping estimate? Pay a deposit now and the rest when it ships? Etc?
        I will provide those details Friday once I get the final headcount

Comment

If I need the tips to come straight out which one do I need

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post

I will provide those details Friday once I get the final headcount

I’m interested, for a 325i Touring. Straight tips, dual walled.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
              I am told straight tip is the only option for 318s. Is it the stock valence?
              Completely stock car, just poorly made exhaust with too large of a tip for the cutout.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by johnwoo View Post
                If I need the tips to come straight out which one do I need
                I will list you for the dual wall straight tip.

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post

I’m interested, for a 325i Touring. Straight tips, dual walled.
                  noted

Comment

Hey Stan, do we have an idea of when Stromung is going to be asking for payment. Buying a hard top for my vert as well and need to sort funds accordingly.

Oh and btw, thanks for putting this together...much appreciated.

Comment

The best way we have been doing the group buys is for you to go on the site place the order and to mention in the notes that you are part of the group buy, Scott will contact you, give you the shipping total and get the payment info. You can start sending your info anytime it will actually help Scott to kick this in gear.
                      Thanks,
                      Stan

Comment

Perfect, thanks again. All the best!!

Comment

UPDATE: Scott had received 3 - 4 orders so far. He will need to receive the majority of the orders to get started with manufacturing. So, as soon as you can, follow the instructions above and place your order.
                          E-30 325 cat back muffler. This is a classic part for a classic car. We reconfigured the tips to come straight out the back,similar to the e-30 M-3. Exceptional sound,fit & finish. This part is a...

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post

Completely stock car, just poorly made exhaust with too large of a tip for the cutout.
                            I have the slash cut 3" tip and don't have the issue with it hitting the valence. Fits quite nice and doesn't leak at any of the joints.

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
                              I have the slash cut 3" tip and don't have the issue with it hitting the valence. Fits quite nice and doesn't leak at any of the joints.
                              Yes, I saw the photos you posted in the other thread and the 3" slash cut tip now being offered looked SOOOOO much better than the straight cut 3.5" tip I got. Mine leaks because I was never shipped a clamp to fasten both sections together. Emails to Scott have gone unanswered going on 4 months now.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Would you ask him to make a link for the 318 system as well please.

Comment

Working...
                                X