Stromung cat back Group Purchase

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mattbrown042983
    replied
    Does anyone in this thread have a stock/own cat to sell??

    Leave a comment:


  • Alberthype
    replied
    He finally reached back out to me! Getting it squared away now

    Leave a comment:


  • Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by Alberthype
    Has everyone from the last group buy received their order already? I’m still waiting lol šŸ˜…
    I got mine and I thought I was last. Did you reach back to Scott at Stromung?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alberthype
    replied
    He collected the deposit —I sent it on March 29th, sent a follow-up email at the end of April, and just recently sent another one.

    I figured he was just super busy, tbh.
    Last edited by Alberthype; 08-28-2026, 08:53 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • calvino
    replied
    Yeah multiple months ago. Did Scott collect the balance from you yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alberthype
    replied
    Has everyone from the last group buy received their order already? I’m still waiting lol šŸ˜…

    Leave a comment:


  • Stan
    replied
    I got the "quieter" Stromung. After installation I see no difference in performance over the ANSA. It is louder but (in my mind) not as loud as the regular Stromung.
    That said, I am sure we could get the discount again if there are at least 10 people willing to buy.
    SC

    Leave a comment:


  • calvino
    replied
    mine did not fit my MTech 1, the tips were too far over to the right by about 1.5" such that there is no adjustment that would prevent the tips from hitting the valence cutout.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stan
    replied
    Got mine installed Thursday. Throaty, not too loud.

    Leave a comment:


  • zaq123
    replied
    shameless post here haha.


    If any of you want to add original Bav Auto M20 headers and midpipe to this awesome cat back, let me know... https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...ceramic-coated

    Leave a comment:


  • calvino
    replied
    Got mine on Friday. Met Scott in person since I live close to him. Super friendly guy.

    Leave a comment:


  • RyansE30
    replied
    Mine came in yesterday. If you have more rust holes than pipe like I did, the sound level is similar. The sound is cleaner, super stoked
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Stan
    replied
    I think we overwhelmed him with orders!

    Leave a comment:


  • cirrusblau87
    replied
    KyleHugo I just talked to Scott, he's working thru the orders. He mentioned you are scheduled on the next batch.

    Leave a comment:


  • KyleHugo
    replied
    Any updates on this or has anyone else got there kit in the last while?

    Leave a comment:

Working...