No announcement yet.

Stromung cat back Group Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could add me to this. Definitely interested.

Comment

I'm definitely late to the party here, but I'm also interested if another one of these gets going.

Comment

Someone needs to start another thread. I bet you would get to 10 quickly.

Comment

Whoever is handling the exhaust order called me and left a message. He sent me an invoice. Called him back no one picked up. I left him a message and he has yet still to call me back.

Comment

Originally posted by positiveions View Post
            Whoever is handling the exhaust order called me and left a message. He sent me an invoice. Called him back no one picked up. I left him a message and he has yet still to call me back.
            Did you try email? scott4stromung@gmail.com 714 501-2881

Comment

Originally posted by positiveions View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post

I will call him today and email him. Thanks 👍🏻

Comment

A little more than the magnaflow but looks like very good quality
                  Winner winner chicken dinner?

My Seller Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Frog View Post
                    The guys at the shop I go ti (Vintage Sports & Restoration) recommended the Stromung to me.

Comment

I am also interested if there is any new group buy comes around.

Comment

Count me in, want one for my 318is.

Comment

Here is what I would recommend: Start a new thread, cut and past the first post from this thread (I did a cut and paste from the last Stromung group buy). Start to collect the names, engine type (318 vs 325) last tips or straight.
                          Reach out to Scott scott4stromung@gmail.com 714 501-2881and confirm he is interested in doing another group build. The when you get to 10 buyers, you can pull the trigger

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                            Here is what I would recommend: Start a new thread, cut and past the first post from this thread (I did a cut and paste from the last Stromung group buy). Start to collect the names, engine type (318 vs 325) last tips or straight.
                            Reach out to Scott scott4stromung@gmail.com 714 501-2881and confirm he is interested in doing another group build. The when you get to 10 buyers, you can pull the trigger
                            This! I setup the group buy before Stan . Scott is a great guy and easy to work with. I posted the group buy in this forum as well as referenced it on various E30 Facebook groups. We ended up getting over 30 exhausts sold. My only advice would be to limit the options. It's a group buy. You get the discount for buying in bulk. If someone wants a one-off exhaust they should order it directly from Stromung.

If you organize the group buy with Scott, all you have to do is be the point of contact and relay information. All payments go directly to Stromung so you won't have to deal with any of the money.

Also, if someone doesn't want to wait for a group buy, they can always order directly. The price is reasonable even before a group buy discount.
                            Last edited by mike.bmw; 05-14-2020, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Is this happening again? I'd be interested if this is happening now or very soon, and two other people on Facebook R3VLimited group displayed interest

Comment

Originally posted by Frog View Post
                                does that mean you are interested?

Comment

Working...
                                X