• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairn View Post

Nothing yet
    Same here

Comment

This happened last time too. Stromung does not have a warehouse full of exhaust systems so Scott waits for everyone to order then gets the mufflers and pipes assembled. He will reach back out to all of you. He did last time but there was no Covid19 during the last group buy and this may complicate things. Stromung is in Huntington Beach CA, south of LA. As you know this is a Covid hot spot and if any of his workers are out protesting with the BLM folk, it will also slow things down.

Comment

I gave him a call Monday morning I believe just to confirm my order and ask about a few other things, he confirmed my order and said “since I already have you on the phone” took down my card info and said I would hear back within two weeks by email since this week was a holiday week. He said shipping to my area was $45. Sounds like a honest good guy keeping up with his orders.

Comment

Well I'm definitely glad to have stumbled upon this post! Do I need to have my name down on the list before sending them a message/order form?

Comment

Just filled out the form.

In it for the dual walled 3" straight tip exhaust for the 325i (option 1)

Shipped to El Segundo, CA.

Thanks for all the work put in on this group buy as well, came at a great time for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BGaines View Post
              Just filled out the form.

In it for the dual walled 3" straight tip exhaust for the 325i (option 1)

Shipped to El Segundo, CA.

Thanks for all the work put in on this group buy as well, came at a great time for me.
              You are almost close enough to go pick it up in Huntington Beach!

Comment

Originally posted by Lanisterr44
                Guys. Do you know how difficult it is to find a driver to transport a car in the USA?
                There is a trust issue. If I said "sure I will drive your car from A to B" would you trust me?
                Do you mean an insured bonded service? Might as well use a professional service
                I paid about $1000 from Thousand Oak CA to Bedford NH

Comment

Is this group buy still available?

Comment

Originally posted by htx1003 View Post
                    Is this group buy still available?
                    Yes, you are still in luck!

Comment

Submitted request, noted group by at the top of the notes section on the form at http://www.stromungexhaust.com/ !

MTech1 valence on an '87.
                      Dual wall, angle cut if possible. Otherwise single wall, angle cut

Comment

Originally posted by uMirror View Post
                        Submitted request, noted group by at the top of the notes section on the form at http://www.stromungexhaust.com/ !

MTech1 valence on an '87.
                        Dual wall, angle cut if possible. Otherwise single wall, angle cut
                        Did you note this information on the Stromung order? If not please do by sending an email to Scott.

Comment

Just paid for mine this evening, Scott emailed to say it would be shipping out next week! Now if only the car weren't in a million pieces all over the garage...

Comment

Has anyone actually received a tracking number yet? Scott emailed me letting me know it was time to pay because my order would be shipping out next day or so. So I paid, and then have emailed him two or three times after that asking if he's received payment and if he could provide a tracking number, and haven't heard from him since.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post

Did you note this information on the Stromung order? If not please do by sending an email to Scott.
                              Hey Stan, i did note all of that information (plus some extra) in the initial request on the website. Thanks!

Comment

Just received my exhaust 3 days ago. Haven't gotten around to installing it yet, but definitely passes the eye test. It looks great! Thanks again Stan for coordinating!

Comment

Working...
                                X