Fire Extinguisher Bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by x_FonsoE30 View Post

Do you know whats the time frame to get the brackets in the states? pm me for the payment info.
    Their website quotes that in general international shipments are 2-8 days.

Order going in shortly.

Comment

Order has been placed.

x_FonsoE30 , MoreMayhem jaimerod , msjudged1 , please check your PMs for payment info.

I'll provide an update when these reach me in SF. Thanks for participating folks.

Comment

Don’t know why I thought it would take longer to reach order time, but here we are! Funds sent!

Comment

Originally posted by konig View Post
          Order has been placed.

x_FonsoE30 , MoreMayhem jaimerod , msjudged1 , please check your PMs for payment info.

I'll provide an update when these reach me in SF. Thanks for participating folks.
          Thank you sir!

Comment

Payment sent.

Comment

Originally posted by MoreMayhem View Post
              Don’t know why I thought it would take longer to reach order time, but here we are! Funds sent!
              I don't want my car to burn to the ground because I was waiting for a group buy! Haha.

Comment

I've received payment from everyone, thanks for the quick response.

Our brackets have shipped, keep an eye on progress here:
                https://www.ups.com/WebTracking?loc=...0/trackdetails

Comment

Pre-weekend update: brackets are on track for Monday delivery.

The above link has stopped working for some reason, here's one that works:

Comment

Brackets have arrived.

I will need a couple days to get these sent out, the brackets are a little more awkwardly-shaped than expected and I want to make sure I can package them safely.

Comment

I might be having a problem with sending private messages. If you ordered a bracket, please PM me your address so I can make sure I have it right. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by konig View Post
                        I might be having a problem with sending private messages. If you ordered a bracket, please PM me your address so I can make sure I have it right. Thanks.
                        sent.. did you receive ?

Comment

Dropping these in the mail tomorrow at lunch. I've got everyone's info except MoreMayhem .

Comment

Three of the brackets shipped today.

x_FonsoE30 jaimerod tracking info added to PayPal.

msjudged1 I will PM you tracking info.

I'll PM everyone with shipping cost. Thanks.

Comment

I received mine. It looks good. Now I have to figure it how to mount this and I have no clue how a fire extinguisher attaches... I'll add pictures when it's done. Thanks. Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaimerod View Post
                                I received mine. It looks good. Now I have to figure it how to mount this and I have no clue how a fire extinguisher attaches... I'll add pictures when it's done. Thanks. Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
                                I got you dude... wrote up some details on the installation over on my S14.net thread:
                                https://s14net.vbulletin.net/forum/s...93#post1285793

Here's the quick version: I bought an extinguisher and bracket from Home Depot.

Bracket: Kidde 21010541
                                Extinguisher: Kidde 21006287MTL

I had to drill an additional hole in the BMW bracket to fit the Kidde bracket, and put a couple of washers between both brackets to clear the stiffening rib in the BMW part. The final fit-up is nice and subtle, I'm really happy with it. I've purchased a pair of Element fire extinguishers and will keep one in the M3 as a backup... can never have too much protection.

According to shipping tracking 3 of the 4 brackets have been delivered and the fourth will arrive Monday. Thanks to you guys for the quick payment and smooth transactions!
                                Last edited by konig; 02-09-2020, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X