X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep

Originally posted by Jordan
    WHERE THE FUCK IS GREG.

I do not want to extend the mounting lip (not that it would help)
    I do not want to otherwise modify the lips dimentions to make it fit (the dimentions are off, the mold sucked, and the thing fits like shit)

I want my money back, I did not get what I paid for. Who else is grossly disatisfied with this shit product?
    lurker's paying hand raises/]

i've met greg a couple times he's a good guy, but this thing is damn near useless.

Comment

shut your fucking mouths guys, this has nothing to do with greg, he saw the same cool product you did and offfered it to you at a good price? there was no way he could have known it would have been shitty, lay the fuck off, he's doing his job, i guess your going to have to figure it out yourself. do some research and find the company yourself. shit happens, im not 100% happy with mine either, but im not blaming greg, stop putting it on him. suck it up.
      Dan

Comment

And so it´s noted ,

It´s not Gregs job , He was only helping you guys out,
        This thread is the only bad thing I have ever heard about Greg,
        It hasn´t lowered my oppinion of him one bit,
        Gunni
        @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

i got the lip to fit pretty damn fucking good after messing around with it for a couple hours. i dont know what your complaining about...

Dan

Comment

NO ONE is blaming Greg. He is just the only person with the companys info.

Did you hear me saying "Greg give me my money back"

Or

Did you hear me saying "Greg give me the companies contact info so I can get my money back"

Dan yours looks like shit too, you just have low standards and low res pics.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
            https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

well it seems you cant just lay off greg, im sure he'll help you out when he reads this, he's not purposely ignoring you, and im pretty happy with my lip, yes my standards arent as high as yours, but then why would you go and buy a replica lip, i dont know a replica anything that is as good as the original.
              Dan

Comment

The surface imperfections I could live with. Those can be corrected.

The lip is the wrong damn shape. Its off by huge amount on the drivers side onces the rest of the lip is lined up properly.

Splitting the difference (what you did) is something I tired. Its still the wrong shape, and it still doesn't fit well.

We were told it was a copy of the Reiger lip, just as good in every respect but it was super flexible.

This piece is not usable for me. Its taking up room in my closest and every time I try to mess with it all I get is higher blood pressure.

I want my money back, and I need Greg to post the info on the company. Google doesnt have their info.

Comment

well i respect that totally, good luck with it, i'll do my best as well to get some info from greg for you guys.
                  Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                    I want my money back, and I need Greg to post the info on the company. Google doesnt have their info.
                    If you already "modified" said piece in any way (sanding, etc) you already know that you shouldn't get money back.

Comment

Oh come on. They know they have sold us all junk. They need to be held accountable.

Here are the pictures of the fitment (or lack thereof)

The rest of the lip is fitted to my standards, but this end as you can see comes up totally short! A really really lousy mold was made, and it shrunk! Either that or after the lips were pulled from the molds they shrunk. Either way it is their fault. You need to design your mold, and choose your materials to take shrinkage into account.

Comment

not perfect, but good enough for me...

Dan

Comment

I found a cheap place to find the original Rieger Lip and splitter cheaper than any other place I have found. Abrahams Motor Sport. They go for $189 for the lip and $175 for the splitter.

Comment

Originally posted by jajou318
                            I found a cheap place to find the original Rieger Lip and splitter cheaper than any other place I have found. Abrahams Motor Sport. They go for $189 for the lip and $175 for the splitter.
                            Thank you master of the painfully fucking obvious.

I have a genuine Rieger lip on my car now, so do alot of people. Problem is in Reigers infinate wisdom they made it out of ABS plastic.

ABS plastic has a VERY low tensile strength. The first time you scrape it hard, or you bump into something... if it doesn't crack it will explode into many chunks.

Very cleaver to help sell more units. Very gay for anyone who bought one.

Comment

Well, i NEVER got anything at ALL, So This IS towards Greg, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Brian

Comment

lack of test fit ownage
                                BEERTECH

Comment

Working...
                                X