No announcement yet.

Reiger lip replica = garbage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Brian and Tony haven't even got thiers yet. Was there anyone else still waiting on something that is likely lost in FedEX's blackhole forever?

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
      i got the lip to fit pretty damn fucking good after messing around with it for a couple hours. i dont know what your complaining about...

Do you honestly think that fits good? Let alone looks good?

Comment

i nicked some ice and it got a little fucked up, im gonna re align it when its on the lift at work, it was like the other side before, i need to work on it some more, but yea, its fine in my opinion.
        Dan

Comment

its fine in my opinion.
          :loco:

OK, so Dan will not be wanting his money back, moving on.

Comment

no, im satisfied with the product. but thanks.
            Dan

Comment

Damn, that's some badass misfit there guys. Dan, that thing fits like shit, no worse than your front valence though

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

What about a heat gun? Maybe you could form it to the valence? I have no idea what to do about the shortness though?

Brian

P.S. I never even got a notification from FedEx.

Comment

not perfect, but good enough for me...
                  Nothing against you Dan, but that does not fit and looks fucking horrible.

Comment

As much as it really is "my place" to poke fun at Dan. I'm done, so are you guys. It's not imporant here.

Comment

I'm done, so are you guys. It's not imporant here.
                      HOLY SHIT!!!! Did i just see that happen?

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Brian 89 325i
                        I'm done, so are you guys. It's not imporant here.
                        HOLY SHIT!!!! Did i just see that happen?

Brian
                        Looks like for his birthday Jordan has made some resolutions, or something. Shame you guys got screwed on this, just can't win 'em all.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by trent
                          not perfect, but good enough for me...
                          Nothing against you Dan, but that does not fit and looks fucking horrible.
                          I agree. Its a shame to see that this group buy went so horribly. Seems like it was doomed from the start.

Not Gregs fault I hope when he returns from wherever hes off too know he does not see it as such when he reads this.

If this all gets sorted out that would be a good thing, theres enough poor fiting fiberglass shit going around no more is needed.

Sold it.

Comment

i know you wont believe me, but it really fit much better before i hit it today, i'll re align it at somepoint and take pics again, it looked just like the otherside, i swear, and i was very happy with that.
                            Dan

Comment

never again

Originally posted by gstuning
                              And so it´s noted ,

It´s not Gregs job , He was only helping you guys out,
                              This thread is the only bad thing I have ever heard about Greg,
                              It hasn´t lowered my oppinion of him one bit,
                              Hey Gunni, it's "Alex89ic/Alex325ic" from BEN and other forums. I've been around the E30 forums for many years. I had a very bad deal with him never "getting around" to shipping that ACS kit that took over six months of promises and was NEVER sent. I gave up waiting and sold the car. I had several PMs asking me about delivery delays that others has too. So I can not agree with that comment.
                              But true, you will hear more positive and only a few that got burned. I'm sure he'll work something out with those on this GB gone sour. Too bad this is festering into a large thread before he can correct. Best wishes to all to get it worked out smoothly.

Comment

wierd, compared to jordan's lip, mine is different. it's actually a bit wider than the valance, so when it's lined up on one side, I have to bend it in a bit on the other. still 1/4" too short on one side, but we'll see if I can deal with that or not.

and dan, the fitment doesn't look too bad black, but what if you wanted to paint it body color like me?
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X