Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NP-Team Bushings

Hey guys/gals,

Purchased a full set of bushings from Lencas (http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=211476) from NP-Team.

-90sh offset subframe bushings
    -75sh Control arm bushings
    -75sh Trailing arm bushings
    -90sh Differential bushings
    -75sh Transmission mounts
    -Driveshaft flex disk
    -Steering guibo

Everything was very very reasonably priced (about 385$ shipped for the whole lot)

It took about 3 weeks to get things here (remember guys its coming from Lithuania).

Upon inspection, everything looked great, no abnormalities in the poly.

Sadly i forgot to take pics before or after installation...but there bushings, we know what they look like, and theirs pics on his website.

Upon install, again...no problems. Everything fit great, didnt have to trim anything, the offset subframe bushings moved it up about 9-10mm or so.

During the install i also put new suspension (BC coilovers, which ill right a nice review on as well) and my entire suspension was shot, bushings and all. So it was a night and day difference. Car handles like a dream now.

Sadly the tranny mounts didnt make it in just yet, i had ordered them after the initial order along with the steering guibo...when i told Lencas that they didnt show up in the second package, he told me another set was going out...

In the end, im very happy.

Lencas is great with answering the questions i had before i ordered, and when a problem came up with the tranny mounts..he sent a new set out with no questions asked. The bushings themselves look/felt great, had great fitment, and surely stiffened things up. Yes you do have to wait a bit due to shipping, but 2-3 weeks is well worth it for saving quite some money.

Thanks!

Ill update this in 6 months or so and let you guys know how things are holding up. Its winter so no track driving, but i drive it almost daily and Brooklyn streets arent the best when it comes to smoothness
    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

sounds good, i've been looking to pick those bushings up, as well as the bc coils. i'll be watching to see what you think of those

Comment

Don't bother with these products, don't cheap out. His pricing, shipping and communications were adequate, but the products were sub par at best. Once I received them I quickly realized the difference between machined and molded bushings, and fitment kinda sucked. I had to further modify my subframe bushings to get them in, I didn't bother with the rear trailing arm bushes I got with them. A friend of mine also had problems with poor fitment as well as others on here have.

I have no real vendetta against Lencas as the parts were inexpensive as hell, so little else could be expected, but my advice is not to cheap out and get better quality bushings.
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

I had zero fitment issues. Everything pressed in like they were factory.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

Purchased a full set of the 90sh rear bushings/mounts, Motor, trans, and cabs.
          I had to shave one side of two rtab bushings as one side was .035" thicker than the other.

Also, the Subframe bushings bring the subframe up around 10mm, but the diff mount does not take this into account and makes bolting the diff back up a god damn nightmare. It also puts a preload on the diff mount, which now clunks.

Engine mounts are much taller than stock, tall enough to cause the throttle body and engine hoist point to dent the hood. Replaced the smaller metal plate with a much thinner one, and all is well clearance wise(oilpan is .5" higher than subframe now, but clears hood) but the studs are extremely long, and do not want to go into place.

Have not installed the CABs yet, and do not plan to install the trans mounts on this car (noise concerns)

The rear end does feel nice and stiff with the bushings, billy sports, H&R Race, and IE RSMs.
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

There is no fault in the diff bushing you need to use longer bolts and washers and shim the diff back down. This is for all raised sub frame bushings.

Some people sell offset bushings. Don't use these as this raises the diff and thus changes the factory stock pinion angle.

Also with the rear tabs one side is supposed to be thicker than the other for alignment purposes. Though I forgot which side the thicker side is supposed to be on.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by FLG View Post
              There is no fault in the diff bushing you need to use longer bolts and washers and shim the diff back down. This is for all raised sub frame bushings.
              It would have been nice if it had been mentioned that this was required for the non-offset subframe bushings, but I might give it a try at some point if I have the rear end up.

Originally posted by FLG View Post
              Also with the rear tabs one side is supposed to be thicker than the other for alignment purposes. Though I forgot which side the thicker side is supposed to be on.
              Inner rtabs thick side faces in, outer rtabs thick side out. If that was directed at my last post, I should clarify that the hole in the rtab was drilled off-center by that amount on one bushing, and another was about half of that. The other two were close enough to centered for me to not bother.

Comment

finally installed the offset CABs I received from lencas and I am very pleased with them. They fit very snug, no sign of rotation in the lollipop or anything after 2 months.

They are 90sh poly ones, so of course they squeak, but not as much as I expected.

Comment

Working...
                X