No announcement yet.

MarkD chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for being a total noob, but is there a tut on how to install the chip? Is it a solder in or a plug in?

Comment

If one had to make the choice of chip, or springs. Which would you choose?

just curious. don't mean to bash the thread. I would buy one if i had the $ in hand.

Comment

We have 93 octane reformulated in WI Mark told me to go with the 91 and it is sweet... takes the car from a dog and actually makes me happy now. It revs out strong pulling right around 3750 all the way to redline.

I would strongly encourage this chip for the m42 people out there.

Comment

Originally posted by georgE30 View Post
          If one had to make the choice of chip, or springs. Which would you choose?

just curious. don't mean to bash the thread. I would buy one if i had the $ in hand.
          springs first. you can get into plenty of trouble with the stock level of power. you wouldn't want a car that was fast and had crappy handling. Not that just a chip is going to make it fast, but still.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
            springs first. you can get into plenty of trouble with the stock level of power. you wouldn't want a car that was fast and had crappy handling. Not that just a chip is going to make it fast, but still.
            I agree 100% BUT I would never recommend doing springs without doing shocks at the same time...
            '89 325is S50 Track Montser
            '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Suspension is much more satisfying
              Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
              A Topless Memorandum

Comment

back to main subject :D

am trying to buy MarkD chip (93octan, 19lb, 6.9K) but no answer on website and really wanna get it
                Am already using TMS but very interested to try MarkD... anyway one can offer one tell where I can find
                __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
                BMW E30 m20b27 NOW | Korando 4x4 (Engine: Mercedes 320) NOW | Chev. cavalier 1998 moded History | BMW e36 m52b28 History

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                  ...STILL have not received my $40 refund promised ages ago. I love the chip, but this is just bad business.
                  I am still waiting on this.

Comment

Originally posted by MaRsUpEr View Post
                    back to main subject :D

am trying to buy MarkD chip (93octan, 19lb, 6.9K) but no answer on website and really wanna get it
                    Am already using TMS but very interested to try MarkD... anyway one can offer one tell where I can find
                    I can send you the file for free then you just burn yourself a chip.

As for MarkD chips, I have been tuning Motronic ecus for 10 years now and all that MARKd does is advances the timing maps, it would be cheaper now to buy a eprom burner few flashable eproms SST27SF256 and burn yourself chips. I already made tuning software for free. And if anybody needs a tune I will send him a file via email, don't waste money on vendor's rip off prices.
                    Last edited by nando; 03-16-2011, 01:31 PM. Reason: for everyone to see..

Comment

Originally posted by HakenTT View Post

As for MarkD chips, I have been tuning Motronic ecus for 10 years now and all that MARKd does is advances the timing maps, it would be cheaper now to buy a eprom burner few flashable eproms SST27SF256 and burn yourself chips. I already made tuning software for free. And if anybody needs a tune I will send him a file via email, don't waste money on vendor's rip off prices.
                      HakenTT, you have no idea what you are talking about. That's all I have to say on the subject. I thought you may have been a bit smarter but it appears you aren't. I do a lot more than advance a few timing maps.

MarkD
                      Last edited by MarkD; 02-28-2011, 10:04 AM.
                      URL: www.dsylva-tech.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                        I am still waiting on this.
                        Sorry about the long delay. When I send you a refund (and I expect to do that in March) I'll explain what caused the delay.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by HakenTT View Post

Vote to ban

Comment

Ban +1

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                              Ban +1
                              He was banned right when he made that post, I don't know how he got un-banned.

Comment

Originally posted by en318ispdx View Post
                                vote to ban
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X