Zen Performance Stress Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DCColegrove View Post
    No? Making decisions based on insufficient information can be foolish.

Me, I generally don't give a shit what people think, I've been in this industry long enough to have heard and seen most everything.

True, I am an asshole, I even have a certificate of "Upgrade from Asshole to Righteously Fucked Individual" hanging on the wall at the shop. Just the way I am.

Whether you believe me or not isn't important to me...However, calling me a rip off will piss me right the hell off and if we were standing in the same spot I would knock you right the fuck out (unless of course you are a Marine DI, then we may just end up knocking the snot out of each other).

Comment

Originally posted by madness3 View Post
      I quit, this place isn't for me.
      Yea, Some lil guys just cant handle the pressure of the internets...
      ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

No? Making decisions based on insufficient information can be foolish.

Me, I generally don't give a shit what people think, I've been in this industry long enough to have heard and seen most everything.

True, I am an asshole, I even have a certificate of "Upgrade from Asshole to Righteously Fucked Individual" hanging on the wall at the shop. Just the way I am.

Whether you believe me or not isn't important to me...However, calling me a rip off will piss me right the hell off and if we were standing in the same spot I would knock you right the fuck out (unless of course you are a Marine DI, then we may just end up knocking the snot out of each other).
        Luke is tied up in another state. Wanna knock me the fuck out in his place? I like to make girls that deliver parts to the shop cry, you shouldn't be much work.

Comment

85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
          e30 restoration and V8 swap
          24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            Luke is tied up in another state. Wanna knock me the fuck out in his place? I like to make girls that deliver parts to the shop cry, you shouldn't be much work.
            Luke how can you beat an offer like that?. That would be the story of the year. Unless we find out that this kid is like 16. Than that could suck.
            ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

I assume you are kidding...

If not come on up to Ventura to the shop and pop off about how I'm ripping someone off... I'm sure we could arrange a little tussle.

Comment

This reminds me of my roll bar and roll cage threads.

Comment

can i come? :D

Comment

There is more cereal bidness in this thread then in all of the memorable "Members Rides" threads combined.

It takes 4 weeks and the loss of thousands of dollars for people to consider hunting down the DPI guy....

But in this thread, from a disagreement period of approximately 24 hours, people are going to duke it out over the arguably overpriced installation costs of a strut bar.

Please, do carry on!

Comment

Hey, I give great hugs too. I am just offering what the young man was asking for. I do however not mind giving a helping hand til the guy gets a grasp of how r3v works.

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
                        This reminds me of my roll bar and roll cage threads.
                        But dude...didn't you know that the oxyacetylene coat hanger welded pig iron pipe ones available on eBay are 1/2 the price and just as good...

This is an interesting phenomena. I think it's too much television and processed food...Makes it so people can't think...And I don't have the patience any more to explain.

If anyone thinks welding in backing plates and blind nuts while laying in some ones trunk then cleaning re rust proofing the inner wells and re painting the inside of the trunk isn't worth 2 hours of labor at $90 an hour I should invite them to do the job for cheaper.

However, All I can here is some one calling me a liar and a ripoff, from where I failed to grow up that's the way to start a fight...

Come to think of it, there wasn't any way not to start a fight in the old neighborhood. It didn't make me a very nice guy but it sure drove me to work like a fuckin dog to get out of there.

I've been a BMW tech for 27 years and in this end of the business since '91. I think I'll survive this (well...if I can quit chain smoking).

Comment

I've been a BMW tech for 27 years and in this end of the business since '91. I think I'll survive this (well...if I can quit chain smoking).

Here's to quiting.

Comment

Here's to quiting.
                            I see nothing on that chart regarding fighting...

I think everyone is safe here.

Comment

Falling, 1 in 218
                              No shit?

Where the fuck is everyone falling from?

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                                No shit?

Where the fuck is everyone falling from?
                                Weird isn't it the first time I heard that stat it puzzled me too.

Remember this movie line: On a long enough time line everyone's survival rate drops to zero.

Comment

Working...
                                X