Clear All

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
    Which is what they did. ;)
    doh!

did they test the "ultimates" though?

do you have a link by any chance...i'd love to read it
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Shopping for wiper blades? Read about types, features, and other must-know topics in our wiper blade buying guide to make an informed choice.

It's subscriber-only for the chart (it makes you log in to view the ratings). Yeah they're jerks.

Comment

where did you guys pick up the Evolutions? ive checked most of my local parts places and all only stock the icons. also, what size? 20's or 21?
        -Dan

Comment

On sale at @mazon, Link

Free shipping on orders more than $25

Comment

it looks like the evolution line is cheaper than the icon line. i just bought a set of icons for winter duty on the Rav4, they work great. i paid $18 from my buddy who owns an accessory shop.
            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Icon=silicone
              Evo= natural rubber

Closing SOON!
              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I bought these blades and was not happy. I bought the NAPA rebranded neoform blade (bosch evo).

They had a very poor wipe pattern and did not wipe 25% of the covered area. I tried switching sides to no avail.

Called napa, they said no go on an exchange.

Called Bosch, they had a tech call me back to give my story, he then had a warranty rep call me. The warranty rep stated that they had seen this issue before with older bmws, (not wiping on the lower left and right of windshield) and asked if i would like an exchange. They are sending me the Excel + as a replacment free of charge and told me to toss the evos.

I was happy that they took care of me just on what was stated.

THE evos are nice that they dont chatter, but the lack of full wipe is very annoying to me for $20 a blade.

Rep also said that maybe smaller blades would have worked better, 19s or so but could not confirm.
                88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
                85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

I have been running Bosch Icons now for over a year and I can not complain one bit. I seem to get the same performance from them for upto about 6 months or so before they start falling off. Granted these are on trucks and are used as daily drivers with tons of highway usage. So they see their fare share of bUgzzz and road debris along with these vehicles are parked out under trees most of the time. I am pleased 100% with the Icons (well except having to buy 5 at a time)...

Comment

tirerack is having a special promo on Valeo Ultimate, buy one get one free!
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

if anyone wants to try these $15 bucks shipped for the pair that i just took off my car
                      85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

how old are they??? and why did you take em off??

89 Alpine White e30 325i

Comment

thyey are about 3 weeks old

see previos posts by me in this thread
                          85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                            Icon=silicone
                            Evo= natural rubber
                            the icons are rubber also not silicone the rainx lattitude is the best longest lasting frameless blade that autozone offers they do not carry the evo's yet i live in the northeast and the ice schreds blades and from what i hear the rainx last the longest

Comment

Puyt the evolution wipers on the eta a couple months ago, still holding up well.
                              -Andy

Comment

BUMP

Originally posted by Naplm00 View Post
                                I bought these blades and was not happy. I bought the NAPA rebranded neoform blade (bosch evo).

They had a very poor wipe pattern and did not wipe 25% of the covered area. I tried switching sides to no avail.

Called napa, they said no go on an exchange.

Called Bosch, they had a tech call me back to give my story, he then had a warranty rep call me. The warranty rep stated that they had seen this issue before with older bmws, (not wiping on the lower left and right of windshield) and asked if i would like an exchange. They are sending me the Excel + as a replacment free of charge and told me to toss the evos.

I was happy that they took care of me just on what was stated.

THE evos are nice that they dont chatter, but the lack of full wipe is very annoying to me for $20 a blade.

Rep also said that maybe smaller blades would have worked better, 19s or so but could not confirm.
                                I have the Evos and I'm having chatter and they're not wiping on the lower left and lower right!

mtechII 5 lug S50

Comment

Working...
                                X