Vapor Blasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vapor Blasting

Hey, I figured I would reach out and let the forum members know that I am now offering vapor blasting. I have attached some photos of a 964 steering rack that I blasted recently prior to it being rebuilt. This is a great option for those of you who are restoring you car and want to clean up some of the factory components. Please feel free to reach out to rc3tech@cantechautomotive.com with any inquiries or you can go to http://www.rc3technologies.com and fill out a contact form. Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image000001.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	10110115Click image for larger version

Name:	image000003.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	10110116 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2014.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	10110117

Originally posted by raceablestreetcar View Post
    Hey, I figured I would reach out and let the forum members know that I am now offering vapor blasting. I have attached some photos of a 964 steering rack that I blasted recently prior to it being rebuilt. This is a great option for those of you who are restoring you car and want to clean up some of the factory components.​
    is this the same as dry ice blasting ? been looking for someone that could do the underside of my car locally.

Comment

Originally posted by 82eye View Post

is this the same as dry ice blasting ? been looking for someone that could do the underside of my car locally.
      No it is not. This machine isn't portable like dry ice systems. Its most similar in shape to a sandblasting cabinet. We use a Vixen Aquablast.

Comment

it looks great.

Comment

Thanks, bookmarked for future needs...

Comment

Working...
          X