Feeler GB - 280x10mm rear kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bwh13 View Post
    I can check my brake specs catalog and see if there is another rotor that can be used in place of the Z1 rotor...
    I have made some research thru the Brembo catalog and came up emty handed. Drum must be 160mm (handbrake) and rotor could also be vented (20 to 22mm thick), or solid (10mm). If you find anything, then the e30 community owes you big time.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I came up empty on a direct replacement, BUT I did find a rotor that can be used IF I can figure out how to install a 5mm thick insert into the drum part to make it 160mm...

Comment

Lee for those of us (me) that want to put together our own rear... would you be willing to share the part number of the complementing rear calipers to go along with your front street kit? However, i'd need them to fit 19mm rotors not the 10mm initially talked about.

Dave
        E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

So? You can drop me a PM if you like. Just to prove that i'm not trying to use your info to make money off of, i'll share the kind of rotor i'm willing to use. I'll be using an e36 325/328 vented rear rotor, redrilled. I know the e46 hats fit the e30, and i'm pretty sure e36 guys can run e46 rears. Hell, i'll most likely buy the calipers from you since it will be the easiest option. Let me know please.

Dave
          E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Any caliper will fit as long as it has 1.00" pistons (if fronts are 1.38").

I don't sell calipers outside of complete kits.

Lee

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
              Any caliper will fit as long as it has 1.00" pistons (if fronts are 1.38").

I don't sell calipers outside of complete kits.

Lee
              Hey great! Thanks for your time, and info Lee. I dont know what the fronts are, but my front BBK is your street kit with dynapro calipers, and i believe i remember you saying in the past that the fronts in that kit are 1.38". Anyway thanks again!

Dave
              E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

z1 rotors are readily availble lee i'm going to email you something

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic49 View Post
                  z1 rotors are readily availble lee i'm going to email you something
                  Please do. If you supply them then can offer calipers, brackets and pads, while people can purchase rotors directly from you.

Lee

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                    Please do. If you supply them then can offer calipers, brackets and pads, while people can purchase rotors directly from you.

Lee

pmed

Comment

Working...
                    X