Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*DTMFiberWerkz* E30 Rivet On Fender Flares 2dr. & 4dr. Applications

Hey Guys,

So finally after all these years we decided to make rivet on fender flares for the e30!
    We all know people were using the 2002 turbo style flares but they ARE NOT a bolt on and need alot of trimming to fit on the car.

No need to modify-cut-shape other flares to fit your E30 because now there is our DTMFiberWerkz Flare option for the E30 community:)

These flares are available for both 2dr. &4dr. models!

These flares will add around 2" of flare from stock and are 100% wider than the 2002 Turbo flares.

All you need to do is cut around your old fenders and mount these up with rivets and your ready to put on some WIDE tires:up::up::up:

These flares can be made in option of FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) & CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic)

Price:
    M.S.R.P. FRP Rivet on flares: $395.00+S&H

Add $225.00 more for CFRP!

S&H in 48 US states will be $45.00.

Thanks for looking and have a great day,

Here are pixs of the 4dr. the parts were cleaned up and some finishing touches were done to the parts for the final product....but you get the idea:)

Last edited by widebodye30; 12-10-2012, 12:41 PM.
    www.esmwheels.com
    www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
    Toll Free: 800.729.5450
    Local: 818.341.9903

those are cool. Any pics without the skirts? How about the difference in early vs. late rear arches? You need some front and rear shots to show protrusion.
    S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
    What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

So... it looks like from those pics, these aren't intended for fitting larger wheels/tires? It looks like they mount right up against the existing fender lips, with no cutting away of the sheet metal or anything. Are they just for looks?

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
        So... it looks like from those pics, these aren't intended for fitting larger wheels/tires? It looks like they mount right up against the existing fender lips, with no cutting away of the sheet metal or anything. Are they just for looks?

All you need to do is cut around your old fenders and mount these up with rivets and your ready to put on some WIDE tires:up::up::up:
        Guys, I know people like to knock on Ary's stuff, but I have seen it in person and it is about as good as FG stuff will be. This is not ABS factory stuff - it will need some massaging to mount and fit it correctly.

But if installed right, it can look really good. My buddy DTRguy is using this stuff (albeit slightly modded) on his turbo m52 e30 One Lap of America 2010 car. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=144199 Note the first pics with it "rough" mounted, then note what it looks like in primer in the opening shot in the videos.

AND, by the way, how many other people are continuing to try and develop things for our 20 year old cars?????
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
          those are cool. Any pics without the skirts? How about the difference in early vs. late rear arches? You need some front and rear shots to show protrusion.
          No pixs without the sides.
          I will post more pixs of the flares when the car is painted:)
          Originally posted by Janderson View Post
          We made it that way so you can either leave it the way it is or shave the lip on the inside flush to the corner of the fender for alot of room for tires. The entire point of these fenders are to cut off stock fenders and mount these flares on with wider tires;). I will post pixs of my setup when the car is ready for pixs.....
          Thanks,
          www.esmwheels.com
          www.dtmfiberwerkz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
            Guys, I know people like to knock on Ary's stuff, but I have seen it in person and it is about as good as FG stuff will be. This is not ABS factory stuff - it will need some massaging to mount and fit it correctly.

But if installed right, it can look good. My buddy DTRguy is using this stuff (albeit slightly modded) on his turbo m52 e30 One Lap of America 2010 car.

AND, by the way, how many other people are continuing to try and develop things for our 20 year old cars?????
            Hey Dave,
            DTRGUYS car is looking great with all our part:bow:
            Its funny because alot of people that have no direct experience with our product and service like to sometimes "KNOCK" on our products?lol People who actually buy from us love the product and service we provide:) So I don't get it sometimes but oh well!
            Thanks for the feedback and have a great day:)
            Ary@ DTM
            www.esmwheels.com
            www.dtmfiberwerkz.com

Comment

I'm not knocking anything Dave, I was just asking. I didn't say anything about the quality of it.

Comment

I know. I quoted you more for the question about whether they could be functional or were just for show. :-)
                Current Cars
                2014 M235i
                2009 R56 Cooper S
                1998 M3
                1997 M3

Comment

Touché. I must have read right over that part.

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
                    How about the difference in early vs. late rear arches?

Ary, can you address the question above please? It was the first thing that came to my mind. I am very interested in a set of these, Ary. I have bought your products before and I am very please. Let me know on the arch question and I have my card out and ready to buy.

-Ryan
                    ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

Originally posted by E30Idea View Post
                      Ary, can you address the question above please? It was the first thing that came to my mind. I am very interested in a set of these, Ary. I have bought your products before and I am very please. Let me know on the arch question and I have my card out and ready to buy.

-Ryan
                      Hey Ryan,
                      Im almost 100% sure they will fit because either way you will cut the stock fenders off. I don't think it should really matter if the e30 is late or early model. If i find a local early model I will test fit and make 100% sure.
                      Thanks,
                      Ary
                      www.esmwheels.com
                      www.dtmfiberwerkz.com

Comment

Originally posted by widebodye30 View Post
                        We made it that way so you can either leave it the way it is or shave the lip on the inside flush to the corner of the fender for alot of room for tires. The entire point of these fenders are to cut off stock fenders and mount these flares on with wider tires;). I will post pixs of my setup when the car is ready for pixs.....
                        Thanks,
                        Ok, so how wide can be fit?

15x10, et0, 275/35/15. 8mm spacers up front. Currently squeezed under seriously stretched fenders, but I want to lower the rear of the car. I have no problem cutting the fenders off.

Kevin

Comment

how thick are the fender lips? they look to be massive. Can we get a few pics of that?

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
                          Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
                          Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Originally posted by hoyabmw View Post
                            Ok, so how wide can be fit?

15x10, et0, 275/35/15. 8mm spacers up front. Currently squeezed under seriously stretched fenders, but I want to lower the rear of the car. I have no problem cutting the fenders off.

Kevin
                            Hey Kevin,
                            These fenders are right around 2" wider than stock. I did test fit these flares on my baur and the fenders are rolled and pulled just like your and it looked like about 1" more extra room for tires:) Hopefully that answers your question.:)

Originally posted by Skafrog View Post
                            how thick are the fender lips? they look to be massive. Can we get a few pics of that?
                            What do you mean how thick are the fender lips? The flares are MASSIVE:)If your referring the the lip on the inside of the flares... they are about 1" and they can fully be cut of buy the buyer if needed:) The pixs posted above are the oly pixs of the flares for now.
                            Thanks,
                            Ary
                            www.esmwheels.com
                            www.dtmfiberwerkz.com

Comment

What can you do for just rears on a coupe? I love the severe staggered look.
                              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                              -----------------------------------------
                              91 318is Turbo Sold
                              87 325 Daily driver Sold
                              06 4.8is X5
                              06 Mtec X3
                              05 4.4i X5 Sold
                              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                              90 325i Sold
                              97 328is Sold
                              01 323ci Sold
                              92 325i Sold
                              83 528e Totaled