No announcement yet.

Massive - Adapters for Recaro seats on BMW sliders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

payment sent Bottom mounts for one seat.
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
      Wow, buddy. Hold your horses, I have no idea why you feel I was talking about you. It was about Wedge and Recaro stuff... The official products. ;-) High dollar for not-so-well-designed stuff. Until 48 hours ago, I wasn't even aware you did some adapters.

PS Instead of deleting the thread you quoted, I would have prefered that you ask me to precise my thoughts. I would simply have modified the text. This being said, I am tired of the on going shit on R3V. I am closing any sale on this forum.

Kits are now available on e30tech.com Thanks for for the support in the past years.

Or directly at massivebrakes@gmail.com
      Dude, what are you talking about? I didn't delete any thread. And what on-going shit? Your products do very well.

And I wasn't being totally serious, I was just fucking with you. Forgive me for not including my [sarcasm] brackets. There's no need to go closing your sales here, I didn't mean to offend you. I do not want to lose you as a seller and a member here over something so trivial.

Comment

oops...dont forget the language barrier, he is probabaly a french speaker :P

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
        Dude, what are you talking about? I didn't delete any thread. And what on-going shit? Your products do very well.

And I wasn't being totally serious, I was just fucking with you. Forgive me for not including my [sarcasm] brackets. There's no need to go closing your sales here, I didn't mean to offend you. I do not want to lose you as a seller and a member here over something so trivial.
        93 E30 325ic BrilliantRot M20B25 TCD S2+ GS637BZ CT3582R MS2

Bought from or sold to me?
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200290

Comment

Some components of the kits have already been produced and will be sent for powder coating today. Some other parts are still being machined. So, we are on time and the anticipated shipping date of May 12th is most likely to be respected.

This batch of basemounts is now SOLD OUT
          Floor mounts (compatible with the basemounts and the aluminum sidemounts) are still available.

Last edited by Massive Lee; 05-05-2010, 07:09 PM.
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I've just picked the parts back from the powder coating. Each unit was bead blasted and nicely powder coated a nice satin black. All I am missing to start shipping are the stainless steel step spacers to center the rear mounting hole in the slider's tab (about 16mm hole for a 10mm bolt).

Lee

massivebrakes.com

Comment

can't wait.

jflower
              sigpic
              king of bad decisions.

Comment

I will take some temporary pictures tonight, comparing heights between the sliders-mounted, and the fixed set-up. I am happy just being able to meet the estimated production deadline.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

any chance of this adapter working for fixed back recaros like pole positions? (and if not, any chance of that becoming a product as well? :) ) i would <3

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                    The floor mounts are 100% compatible with the aluminum sidemounts used on the race seats.
                    Originally posted by MaloventEvil View Post
                    any chance of this adapter working for fixed back recaros like pole positions? (and if not, any chance of that becoming a product as well? :) ) i would <3
                    He sells the sidemounts as well. They can be bolted to your stock sliders or the fixed floormounts.

1973 Bavaria

Comment

Originally posted by Brian D View Post
                      He sells the sidemounts as well. They can be bolted to your stock sliders or the fixed floormounts.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=sidemounts
                      Thanks Brian!!!

Comment

Shipping will resume on Friday, after a week delay caused by a stepped shim not machined to specs. Here are a few shots showing the install. Stepped stainless steel shim at the rear, on the inside. Aluminum shim at the front, between adapter and slider.

The distance of the mounting holes to the base of the Recaro seats is exactl 406mm, with + or - 3mm lateral play on each side (oval holes).

massivebrakes.com

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Impressive, Lee. VERY nice.

Comment

Thanks Josh.

I spent the day cutting and glueing custom boxes. This evening I will stuff each box, and will ship on Saturday morning. I forgot to mention that after all the tests done on the poweder coated brackets, I yet have to scratch them or nick the paint. The metal was beadblasted before powder coating to offer a better surface. Nit beadblasting was okay and offered a smoother background, but the goal was to make something tough.

I have 7 boxes for pair of kits all stuffed and ready to go. Doing the singles now.

Lee
                              Last edited by Massive Lee; 05-21-2010, 04:40 PM.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

When's the next batch? Can I put my name in the hat for a set now?
                                '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
                                '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Working...
                                X