Strafe Automotive | VIS Racing Special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strafe Automotive | VIS Racing Special!

Hey, Strafe Automotive would like to offer this website special pricing on VIS Racing products! If you do not see a product here but you do see it on www.visracing.com let me know and I will set you up with a price :)

***** WE ALSO OFFER PAINT SERVICES *****
    To ADD front bumper paint 250 extra
    ADD rear bumper Paint 250
    ADD sideskirt paint 200
    FULL KIT PAINTED 650
    Shipping to the lower 48 is 175 for full kit
    150 For Front bumpers
    and 120 for sideskirts

1984-1991 BMW e30 2dr M tech Front Bumper: $290
    1984-1991 BMW e30 2dr M tech Side Skirts: $290
    1984-1991 BMW e30 2dr M tech Rear Bumper: $290

1984-1991 BMW e30 double M3 style spoiler: $195

1984-1991 BMW e30 2dr M3 Spoiler:$275

1984-1991 BMW e39 2dr/4dr OEM style CF hood: $475

1984-1991 BMW e30 2dr/4dr OEM style CF trunk: $560

Do you guarantee 100% fitment?
    - No aftermarket kit will fit 100% oem, but it will fit pretty close and well w/the proper prep work.

Are these parts offered in poly?
    - Unless noted they are in fact POLY, then assume all are FRP.

please pm me for all pricing and i will get you taken care of no problem.

oh.. and thanks for looking :)

All customers must pre-pay for all products. This is because each product is special ordered. We will accept money orders, personal checks, cashier's checks, PayPal, and credit cards. All personal/company checks must wait two weeks for clearance. PayPal Orders will be filled as soon a funds clear our bank.

Shipping Damages

Some products may be damaged during transit. Inspect all packages immediately in the presence of the delivery person. Do not sign delivery receipt until all packages have been inspected. In the event that damage has occurred, do not sign for the package. If a package is refused it must have considerable damage for a credit to be issued. 'Considerable damage' will be determined by Strafe Automotive.com. Refusing a non-damaged item will result in no credit being issued. Call Strafe Automotive.com within 24 hours to file a claim request. Failure to comply with this policy may result in a denial for damage claim.

Installation of Aerodynamics

All aerodynamics are manufactured with 100% fiberglass. Due to the material used in production, the body kits will NOT be a direct bolt-on. These body kits may require prepping, sanding, shaving, filling gaps, or other extensive body work. These modifications may include removal or cutting of the reinforcement bars. By complying with our policies, customer understands the procedure and possible difficulty in installing the body kit. We HIGHLY recommend that a professional body shop with fiberglass body kit experience perform the installation. Refunds will not be issued due to poor fitment of the body kit. If fitment is off by extreme margins, a refund will be considered.

Return Policy
    All returns must be authorized and approved by Strafe Automotive.com and is subject to a 25% restocking fee. All return requests must be made within 5 days after receiving order. All approved returns must be returned to Strafe Automotive.com in unused and unaltered condition with original packaging (or better packaging). Insure that product is very well packaged. Refunds will not be issued on returns that are damaged during shipping back to Strafe Automotive.com In the event that damage does occur, a refund will be issued when a claim has been settled with the carrier. Failure to comply with this return policy will result in a refusal of the shipment and will be returned to customer at his/her own expense.

damn. great prices. would you cut a package deal for the CF hood and trunk? if so what would be your price shipped to 93030 business address?

Taylor
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Do you do fiberglass hoods and trunk lids?
      85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
      e30 restoration and V8 swap
      24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

How does one properly prep CF components? They should be plug and play.

Comment

2 posts, and none since this was posted, hasn't even logged back into the forum to check it.

We aren't a for sale/bulletin board. If you're going to post things for sale, please don't just post commercials, try and contribute to the community.

Comment

He PM'd me and answered my question.
            85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
            e30 restoration and V8 swap
            24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

theres a local guy in my area on CL who sells VIS e30 hoods for $390.... also they fit like crap.
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
              X