ESM-008 Now Available in SILVER!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Raven Tooth
    replied
    I would love to see these in silver with the BMW roundel in the center. Someone's got to have done that.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by 4ce30
    Heres a few pics that i already posted..
    hmmmm. That silver is really dark.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raven Tooth
    replied
    Anybody get pics of these in silver yet?

    Do you need to run spacers with the 16x7.5s?

    Leave a comment:


  • hey808
    replied
    Originally posted by Frog


    What size are these? 16x9 I assume?
    What size tires are you running? It looks awsome with all that rubber. Off-topic, what front lip is that? Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ce30
    replied
    Originally posted by widebodye30
    That sucks!
    Let me know if you need another set ill see what kind of a deal I can get you;)
    Your the man! Probably wont be able to afford a set until this spring with the holidays around the corner..but i appreciate that!

    How are you going about sponsoring drifters? Would i just get all my footage together make a short 2-3min vid and send it to you? ive got some good footage on a legit full hd 3 chip camcorder.. anywho just thought id throw it out there alot of e30 guys up in this neck of the woods..

    anyway thanks again i love ESM wheels!!!


    Originally posted by george graves
    I'd like to see these on a "normal" looking e30 to see how they look

    (Ary - I love the wheels you make, but your show cars make it imposable to tell what the hell I'm looking at.)
    Heres a few pics that i already posted.. anyway just rocking the 008s in the back




    Last edited by 4ce30; 11-19-2010, 11:41 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • widebodye30
    replied
    Originally posted by msportr430
    do you still have the black with the red stripe??? how much shipped to 94553
    Yes we do please check site for pricing:)
    Originally posted by Frog


    What size are these? 16x9 I assume?
    Yes 16x9 square:)

    Originally posted by george graves
    I'd like to see these on a "normal" looking e30 to see how they look

    (Ary - I love the wheels you make, but your show cars make it imposable to tell what the hell I'm looking at.)
    Look at our esm wheels gallery... you will find stock body e30 with these wheels.
    Thanks,

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    I'd like to see these on a "normal" looking e30 to see how they look

    (Ary - I love the wheels you make, but your show cars make it imposable to tell what the hell I'm looking at.)

    Leave a comment:


  • Frog
    replied


    What size are these? 16x9 I assume?

    Leave a comment:


  • msportr430
    replied
    do you still have the black with the red stripe??? how much shipped to 94553

    Leave a comment:


  • widebodye30
    replied
    Originally posted by 4ce30
    sorry i couldnt post pics, someone stole my 008s.. i have a few pics up of me drifting on them but no actual shoot to show them off..
    That sucks!
    Let me know if you need another set ill see what kind of a deal I can get you;)

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ce30
    replied
    Originally posted by 4ce30
    im waiting on spacers but ill throw pics up asap
    sorry i couldnt post pics, someone stole my 008s.. i have a few pics up of me drifting on them but no actual shoot to show them off..

    Leave a comment:


  • widebodye30
    replied
    People who bought the silver sets please post up some pixs:)

    Leave a comment:


  • txtorquemade
    replied
    Pics of silver, staggered with HR/Billy sport drop and 215 in rear, 205 front.

    Since I can ask... at least, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • mertondude
    replied
    Waiting to see silver 16x9 all around pics!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by widebodye30
    et 20 front et 15 rear:) Direct fit!
    Im going to be running rx7 and I want to run 16x9 in et15 all around. Whats good time to call you?
    I'm free after 2.
    Last edited by E30_pilot; 10-14-2010, 10:16 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...