ESM-008 Now Available in SILVER!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nick's e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Bejoe16
    I know this is an old thread but are these still available? Black with the red stripe?
    These are long discontinued.

    Good luck finding a clean set anymore. I had a 16x9 square set in black/red and wound up selling them (more than retail iirc..and fairly quickly). I've only seen one other set pop up for sale since I've sold mine, sometime last year. And I sold mine back in 2012.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bejoe16
    replied
    I know this is an old thread but are these still available? Black with the red stripe?

    Leave a comment:


  • mulletman
    replied
    Are any of these still available? 16x7.5?

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by ACHTUNG
    I'm interested in seeing some pics of the silver 008's as well.
    Bump - Can't seem to find any pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • ACHTUNG
    replied
    Originally posted by cganne
    Here is a shot of the Silver. KW shocks/springs 60/40 and these are the 16x7.5.
    Any bigger pictures or a better profile pic of your car with these wheels?

    Leave a comment:


  • cganne
    replied
    Here is a shot of the Silver. KW shocks/springs 60/40 and these are the 16x7.5.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ACHTUNG
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    I am bumping this thread, any mounted pics of silver 008s?
    I'm interested in seeing some pics of the silver 008's as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • widebodye30
    replied
    These wheels are not on sale and inventory is very low at this time. Please check www.esmwheels.com for al specs and info.
    Thanks,

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    I am bumping this thread, any mounted pics of silver 008s? my brother in law is about to buy a set of the 16x7.5 very soon.

    Also, Ary, i sent you a PM. Any chance on a 008 sale any time soon? It seems every other ESM wheel has been on sale...

    Also, it appears here that you had the 008s on sale once, any chance we can get that pricing again soon? You have the 16x7.5 008s all around for $400.

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    The tire sizes for the red 4 door is 225/45/16 because they are in my buddy's shop along with that exact red car. Getting an s52 right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • mkcman17
    replied
    i just did the math and the prices on the website look the same.

    Leave a comment:


  • CabbE30
    replied
    Originally posted by mkcman17
    is this offer still valid?
    x2

    Leave a comment:


  • mkcman17
    replied
    is this offer still valid?

    Leave a comment:


  • widebodye30
    replied
    Tire size on the red car was either 225/45/16 or 215/45/16... And the front lip is the 88' up evo lip we make for the stock e30 bumper:)

    Leave a comment:


  • jaywood
    replied
    Originally posted by hey808
    What size tires are you running? It looks awsome with all that rubber. Off-topic, what front lip is that? Thanks!
    Bump for tire size!

    Leave a comment:

Working...