Guage Panel group-buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guage Panel group-buy

i contacted Perry at e30tech Inc. about the front ashtray mounted three guage panel and he is more then willing to do the group buy so here is the deal. Each part costs $50... if we get 5 people the price is $45.... if we get 6-10 people the price is $41 and over 10 people its $38 bucks a pop... add to that $5 shipping anywhere in the US(this includes "secure packaging including bubble wrap")... payments will be made via paypal straight to e30tech Inc. and he will ship straight to each individual person(this is to keep shipping costs down)

The panel is made out of laser cut aluminium and is a perfect fit for the area that the front ashtray was in.. no modification is necessary and factory screws are used to secure it in place... it fits 3(three) 2 1/16" guages(NOT INCLUDED).... if you have any other questions about the part or this groupbuy please PM me... if you are definately in for this buy please PM me of respond to this thred...i will be collecting names for about 10 days(this will allow people to get holiday money )before we will have to pay... thanx guys and i hope there are still people interested in this part

PLEASE ONLY RESPOND TO THIS THRED OR THE ONE ON DTMPOWER... i dont want to count people twice... thanx again

here is what it looks like incase everyone forgot...

e30sport.net
    '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
    '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
    '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

I'm in. Even if the group buy falls through. I want one, thanks. Does he have diff faces for the gauges as well? For turbo and such?

Comment

Re: Guage Panel group-buy

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30
      fits 3(three) 2 1/16" guages(NOT INCLUDED)

Comment

Re: Guage Panel group-buy

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
        Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30
        fits 3(three) 2 1/16" guages(NOT INCLUDED)
        thanx...sicke30... do you still want one???
        e30sport.net

Comment

Gauges aren't included huh, yeah so that's a dumb
          way to get something you can DIY in five min flat.

Sick, you send me 30$ and I"ll MAKE you one.
          「 Terror from the Rising Sun 」

Comment

You take paypal? I'm in. $30?! How you gonna do me like that kid? Thanks for the offer man, but it's all good. I got that.

Comment

Originally posted by kidrobot
              Gauges aren't included huh, yeah so that's a dumb
              way to get something you can DIY in five min flat.

Sick, you send me 30$ and I"ll MAKE you one.
              You have a laser cutting machine in your mom's basement? wow! :roll:

I'm interested, but I need to wait until after christmas to figure how much money for car stuff I have. I'm looking to get a set of smoked ellips and maybe something else first. I'm also waiting on a few ebay goodies to sell to fund my car :)
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

This is the second time the GB thing has been tried for this product.

Retail Classifieds
                Below the radar...

Comment

is there seriously anyone interested(that doesnt own their own laser cutting machine)... if not ill keep this a dtm only buy... that would only make it easier for me... the sarcasm is not needed

im thinking of making the deadline for names january 1st so you can wait for xmas money
                  e30sport.net

Comment

this is what Perry at e30 tech had to say...

"as for the other guageman comment... no guageman does NOT sell this product... they sell the above the ashtray version... this replaces the actual ashtray so you dont lose the strage space behind it..."

BeirbrennerE30 is correct. I had purchased one of the gaugeman consoles before I designed this gauge console. I had to cut holes in my center console to fit the gaugeman console. This is why I came up with the panel pictured above. I did not want to hack up my console to mount gauges, plus I wanted to keep the 'pocket' above the console.

As BeirbrennerE30 stated, these are made out of laser cut 5052 aluminum.

Here is a link to describe the materials properties.http://www.wilkinsonsteel.com/Alumi...Characteristics This material was chosen due to its abilty to be formed without cracking. Cheaper materials will form cracks where the bend is made.

Thanks for your interest -
                    Perry
                    e30sport.net

Comment

I was wondering anyone wasstill interested in the group buy for the front ashtray gauge-panel. More info and pricing have been listed in this thred:

im trying to get a final count by next weekend so please reply to me if you are in, in a PM to myself or respond to the thred above as soon as possable.

Thank you
                      e30sport.net

Comment

Can he do one for the top center fan vents. I'd rather put them where I can see them. I can't imagine looking at the ashtray when I want to see how my fuel ratio is doing during full throttle.
                        Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

this is just for the panel shown...
                          e30sport.net

Comment

deal for the 5 speed fell through.. so you can count me in. :)
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Anyone know what happens to the cig. lighter with this setup? I guess it just gets covered up and not usable in the future (eg. for detector, etc.)?
                              A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do- Walter Gagehot

Comment

Working...
                              X