Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 Smiley Euro Smoked Cross hair & Chrome Projector Headlights!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally got around to installing mine this past week, sorry I have been slackin'
    sorry for the crappy picture

Comment

....and your impressions of them?

in addition to badclown, I too would like to hear actual testimonials as well as DETAILED pics of these installed, sitting on a table or in a dam chair. I don't really understand why it took so long to post some "ok" pictures when you are trying to press the sale of these to the fullest extent. If you are confident in your product, take 4 minutes out of your day, snap a bunch of pictures with the camera you obviously have and post them on here. In no way am i a master in marketing, but i can confidently say that in doing so, you will get more sales. People want to see close ups of these, being that other products you have sold in the past have had a bit of controversy.

Comment

The lights work great, I washed the car after installing them and driving in the rain down the highway for about an hour no NO leaks or condensation. They are easy to install (3 screws+ 3 wire connectors no rocket science) and easy to adjust once in. The light pattern is even and the 'kick ups' on the right side of the beams is spot on. These are my second set (have the chrome ones as well) and have 4 friends that picked up a set after seeing mine installed.

Comment

Still have the smoked ones for $200?

Comment

just got mine in today they are soooooo nice looking and they seem well engineered!!! def recommend
            sigpic
            Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

I've been planning on getting the smoked for my alpine white. Is there anybody on here who installed this? I wanna see.

I'd also would like to see the chrome ones on an Alpine White.
              Noob question, does the smiley part, light up?

I'm ready to buy as soon as I see some photos of these. I am about to sell my ellipsoids to replace them with these. I am going for the black and white look.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              ---------------------------------
              89 E30 S52
              Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by BADCLOWN View Post

i can roll my eyes too......see:

oh yeah....... LOL

Mine showed up yesterday, looks like quality stuff - can't wait to install!
                Leave now before I shed my human form and kill you

Comment

Originally posted by evoDRichie View Post
                  just got mine in today they are soooooo nice looking and they seem well engineered!!! def recommend
                  is that the smoked ones installed on your car?
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                  89 E30 S52
                  Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                    Still have the smoked ones for $200?
                    Yes Sir!:)

Originally posted by evoDRichie View Post
                    Thanks for the Feedback:)

Originally posted by RedTRex View Post
                    oh yeah....... LOL
                    Mine showed up yesterday, looks like quality stuff - can't wait to install!
                    Thanks for the Feedback R3V:)

BTW For all the people who tried to contact me this last week.... I have been out of the office and will be back on Monday with full FORCE:)

Thanks and have a great day,
                    www.esmwheels.com
                    www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
                    Toll Free: 800.729.5450
                    Local: 818.341.9903

Comment

I cant decide between the smoked or chromes.

Opinions Please:

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                        I cant decide between the smoked or chromes.

Opinions Please:

daym that's really hard. Since your rims are chrome, chrome headlights is nice.. but if you really wanted your rims to stand out then go for the smoked headlights

if these are depo's. then i have the same set on my cabrio... people complain or say they get fogged up easily.. but it's been 2 1/2 years and my depo headlights still looks fresh as new

Comment

If the kidney is chrome, then go with smoked headlights.

Comment

New orders going out 2day:)
                            www.esmwheels.com
                            www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
                            Toll Free: 800.729.5450
                            Local: 818.341.9903

Comment

damn pics dont work for me. can't see em

Comment

Just ordered a set of smoked smileys over the phone. Ary was very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely recommend, and would definitely do business with him again. They are being shipped tomorrow, as soon as I receive them, I'll post pictures of them installed.

Comment

Working...
                                X