• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    L, are 17s available in 5x120?
    We can get anything.

L
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

How much would you charge for 1 of these caps and 4 logos? (if you can get them)

i could also use 4 bolts to hold them down.
      Last edited by McGyver; 02-21-2011, 01:24 PM.
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Ed aka IronE has replicas did you see them? Ill check to see if I have original cap and or the logos
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

All his reps were flat caps though. I've already got 3/4 of the center caps and i think i'd like to complete the set. I found 1 cap with logo for $80 shipped, but wanted to know if you were able to do better.
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

he has the hex as well. 80 for the cap shipped is not that bad.
            sigpic

Levent
            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

i figured $80 was a good deal, but im cheap and this is r3v.....

do you have the bolts?
              sigpic

Comment

I'll sell you the set of caps + 4 allen bolts with matching threads in silver for $82.00 in the cont. US

@IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Sounds like a killer deal. I bet you could but a staggered set and run a bbk with some spacers and still be flush up front.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

still available?
                    ZM Blue Devil, you cannot accept any PM until they clean some of ur saved ones. lol

Comment

can i get just two rears? i have a staggered set but want to run rears all around. unless anyone can do a trade and cash deal

Comment

Are these still for sale? Pummy has yet to tell me anything about my set of A's coming in....so regardless of price difference, I'd like to get a set from you I am thinking. That is of course, if they are still available. PM me to let me know, or post in this thread, I'm sub'd.

Comment

Working...
                        X