• Show
Clear All

Placed my order, thanks!

Comment

Did you get your chip yet PhatPat737?
      E30 | E46 | E53 | F31

Collection of my DIY Guides here

Comment

hey sent you a PM about a custome chip...never heard back???

Comment

Originally posted by mo diesil View Post
          are these just genral chips? does it account for headers, full exhaust, intake?
          I'm gonna chime in here. A while back I inquired Mark about a custom chip. sent emails and pm's but never got a response. I ended up buying a markD chip second hand and from what I can tell, it is authentic(I would hope so since I payed an "authentic" price). I am disappointed that mark and I weren't able to work something out, but I'm pretty pleased with my 93 oct chip. I have 19lb bosche type III injectors, 272 IE billet cam, IE headers, open atmosphere intake, 4:10lsd and magnaflow muffler with a cat & h-pipe delete on an m20 2.5. before I had this chip, I had a Jim Conforti chip through Turner. the idle is a little lumpy due to my cam at 4 degrees advance, and below 60 it pulls about the same as the Conforti chip. 60-110 is night and day difference. it just keeps pulling! I got a nasty backfire and black smoke once pulling to 7k and letting off the throttle in third gear but it hasn't happened since then. may be due to my cam advance but everything is still solid and my hd rockers are holding up just fine. one valve was running slightly hot due to a bad eccentric so that may have been the issue as well. I've had this chip in for about 4 1/2 months and have nothing but satisfaction thus far.

Originally posted by Ryan...
          It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Originally posted by cncmastr View Post
            Did you get your chip yet PhatPat737?
            no net yet, i sent markd an email and he said he's going to check if it was shipped out today.

Comment

Can you do a custom M52 obd1 tune? 413 dme with s52 cams, euro hfm, aluminum fluwheel, headers?
              1972 2002Tii

Comment

Originally posted by MarkD View Post
                Hello E30 owners,

I'm posting info on a sale here for those of you who are still looking for a GENUINE MarkD chip for your cars.

From now till July 22, get a MarkD chip that usually sells for $229 for $199 USD, shipped.

Here is the link for the Summer 2010 sale: http://www3.sympatico.ca/mdsylva/products199.htm

You will be able to order for $199 directly and not wait for me to send you the discount.

All chip orders received by Friday are USUALLY shipped out by USPS Priority Post from Columbus Ohio on Mondays.

MarkD
                Hey Mark,
                Are you still selling them at this price of $199?
                Drive it like you just stole it! :p

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
                  I'm gonna chime in here. A while back I inquired Mark about a custom chip. sent emails and pm's but never got a response. I ended up buying a markD chip second hand and from what I can tell, it is authentic(I would hope so since I payed an "authentic" price)...... I've had this chip in for about 4 1/2 months and have nothing but satisfaction thus far.
                  You paid the full price for a used chip? I hope it's real as it seems like their is a lot of cloning going on.

I am sorry if I was not able to respond quickly. I have had diabetes type @ and some other issues for some years now and that gets out of control every so often. I missed responding to some emails for almost 2 months around August - October. I'm glad you like the chip.
                  URL: www.dsylva-tech.ca

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
                    hey sent you a PM about a custome chip...never heard back???
                    Sorry... I wasn't well for quite a while and missed some emails and PM's. Email is the best way to contact me.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by 88e30ix View Post
                      Hey Mark,
                      Are you still selling them at this price of $199?
                      I had not changed the price, but that sale was supposed to end. I had wanted to come on here and mention a Thanksgiving week sale instead.

I'll make a separate thread about that later today, with a $188 price

(no 24 pin chips available currently)

Mark

Comment

Working...
                      X