• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too please!
    My new E34 525i Sport Limousine Blog
    http://bmw525isportlimousine.blogspot.com.es/

Comment

The wait list already huge. We stopped taking people for the list. However. We will be doing this, we will do the list first, then the wait list, then for a month after we will be offering the deal on here only. We are almost there. Test unit was succsesful so its only a matter of time.

Comment

Testing out a set in my e30 tonight guys, hang in there

-
        Project
        Parts for Sale
        Feedback
        YouTube Channel

Comment

Man I need these!

COTM

Comment

ill be in for sure can't wait!!
            sigpic

Comment

I just put in a new clutch, need a way to count the millesss maaaannnnn.

Comment

Good news people. We have successfully tested our motometer units. We are now in the process of getting more machined the rest of the group members units.

We have tested them in two different e30 cars with two different clusters. and they work great! Iwantspeed was nice enough to assist us in the testing of these gears in his immaculate e30.

However just to be sure that these are absolutely flawless. We are going to be sending the first three people on the waitlist a free set just to tell us they're feedback. Better be safe then sorry. If any of those three would like to pass, it will be given to the person next in line (however if you did happen to add us on facebook, it might be a benefit to check our status as we are giving two sets away!)

The first three people (with emails) are:

Agent
                Kershaw
                predzy743

We will be emailing you guys instructions. Please reply to the email if you would like to get a free set in exchange to giving us your feedback. If you would not like to be one of the first, let us know. Thanks.

Comment

Wow, thanks!
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                    Wow, thanks!
                    Your very welcome. Please check your email for instructions.

Comment

I won one of the facebook ones, and posted on there, but I am pretty sure you can't message pages unless I am just overlooking something. I can PM you my info on here if that is easiest.
                      "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Originally posted by E30Kaiser View Post
                        I won one of the facebook ones, and posted on there, but I am pretty sure you can't message pages unless I am just overlooking something. I can PM you my info on here if that is easiest.

Yes please PM us your address.

Comment

Looking forward to having my odo back in action.
                          Thanks for the update.

Comment

So I'm assuming once those 3 have tested their units out, invoices will be sent out to the rest of us?
                            1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                            2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                            2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Great news! I literally check this post once a day to see where we stand. Waiting in great anticipation. Glad to hear you guys got this worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
                                So I'm assuming once those 3 have tested their units out, invoices will be sent out to the rest of us?
                                Yes sir thats right. They will all go out at the same time. We will then offer a one week period where we will still hold the deal for anyone who was on the wait list or didnt get on any list to be fair. Then the price will rise. R3v members will still have a lower price however.

Originally posted by BoxDriver86 View Post
                                Great news! I literally check this post once a day to see where we stand. Waiting in great anticipation. Glad to hear you guys got this worked out.
                                Thank you for your patience. We want to give the best to the e30 crowd.

Comment

Working...
                                X