Garagistic motometer e30 odometer gears -$25 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smooth View Post
    I won't pay double but I'll install immediately and provide feedback immediately, as well.
    Same here... looked at my gears today and they fell out in pieces

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

I emailed a few times as well as sent a few PM's a few months ago. I still don't see myself on the wait list or anything. Payment is ready and I'll install asap as well.
      MILD | Steady Garage

Transaction Feedback
      Megan Racing Euro Coilovers for E30

Comment

Originally posted by fatphos View Post
        I emailed a few times as well as sent a few PM's a few months ago. I still don't see myself on the wait list or anything. Payment is ready and I'll install asap as well.

You are 7th one wait list. Your good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
          so... can I buy a set or are we waiting for something orrr....?
          I'd like a set :)

Comment

We are not going to keep waiting since some members have no cooperated as planned. We are going to send out invoice. (first couple will be going out today). We are not going to send them all at the same time that way we can be able to support the installation process. We are going to take this slow for this reason! Everyone will get a gear set however!

We are going to extend this for r3vmembers. If you are not on the list, or the wait list. Sign up here:

The common E30 Motometer odometer problem: If you own an E30, chances are, your odometer is not counting miles driven and the trip odometer does not work. As much fun as it is to guess when your next maintenance item or oil change is due, wouldn't it be nice to just fix this problem? Yes, it can be expensive. Most shop

(left hand side of page)

If you have a problem with your gears or they dont work for some reason, all your going to need to do is email us at gofast @ garagistic.com

If you bring your problem to this thread, YOU WILL NOT BE HELPED! Because all our doing is effectively flooding our email from other members by doing so. Just email us, we will get you a gear set as promised!

Invoices sent to:

xlragtop

a.j.

quikveedb2

328ijunkie

nmlss 2006

Brian D

blackhawkimpact

inwoo

YOU MUST FOLLOW DIRECTIONS HERE!
            E30 MOTOMETER ODOMETER GEAR REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS This guide should only be used to help you as a suggested way to fix your equipment. They are not intended to be the only way to do. It's your responsibility if any damage occurs. If you are not sure of any part of these instructions, feel free to send us an email, we wou

YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A TRUE MOTOMETER UNIT HERE!
            This is by far our most asked question. So how do you know what unit is in your E30? Well, here are a couple of ways you can tell.   The first way: Stamping on the face of gauge cluster Your E30 3 series or M3 will have the either "VDO" or "Motometer" stamped in the gauge cluster between the RPM and speedometer. This i
            Last edited by garagistic; 02-17-2012, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Support the installation process? I'm sorry, I'm just confused.

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
                Support the installation process? I'm sorry, I'm just confused.
                Because we cannot be sure these work because members wont get back to us we are sending them slowly so we don't end up sending tons of bad units. If a couple units are out at a time it makes it easier for us to follow and support members during installation process.

Comment

Well send some to me and I'll put them in day 1 and log some miles :)

Comment

I missed the first batch cutoff by one.. I can almost taste them!

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
                      Because we cannot be sure these work because members wont get back to us we are sending them slowly so we don't end up sending tons of bad units. If a couple units are out at a time it makes it easier for us to follow and support members during installation process.
                      Did you scan in the old gauges and then just get new ones made from the 3d scan? They should work fine if that's the case.
                      Sorry, just really looking forward to having a working odo.

Comment

Hello,

Might it buy a motometer set for Spain?

I have an American E30 and his odometro is spoilt.

Thanks.
                        1991 318IS CABRIO USA
                        ALBACETE, SPAIN

Comment

Received invoice, payment sent, will update when installed. Thanks!

Edit; This has been, what, a year in the making? I hope it's worth the wait. I am very excite!
                          Last edited by quikveedb2; 02-18-2012, 07:53 PM.
                          Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                          You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Payment sent, will update.
                            1973 Bavaria

Comment

I went thru the website above. It did not get a reply email.

COTM

Comment

I feel like I sent an email a while back. I'm marked "no email" and I'm still interested.
                                '89 325i

Comment

Working...
                                X