No announcement yet.

Garagistic motometer e30 odometer gears -$25 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can i still get this gears at a discount price? need one for 90 e30. please pm.

Fender Roller Rental | RTAB Tool Rental

e36 Climate Control Issues?
    Your ≠ you are
    You`re ≠ your

Comment

So, I guessed I missed out on this even after I tried to pay early last week?

Comment

Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
        Received your email & paypal sent
        You have PM.
        [I

Comment

I can't believe I slept on this great deal
          sigpic
          January 2012 COTM

Comment

All pms answered and sent.

Comment

Sent payment on the 5th for 2 sets but haven't received them yet. Are they on the way or are you back ordered already?

Comment

thanks everyone!

-
                Project
                Parts for Sale
                Feedback
                YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
                  Sent payment on the 5th for 2 sets but haven't received them yet. Are they on the way or are you back ordered already?

PM sent.

Thank you for everyone who purchased. If you have any issues at all please EMAIL US and we will make it right for you. We will also help with any installation concerns you may have. The group buy is done (obviusly). Any new orders please use code:

r3vmoto to get these motometer gears at 20 shipped.

Comment

Got mine in yesterday! Will install in the next few days.. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
                      Got mine in yesterday! Will install in the next few days.. Thanks again!
                      Glad to hear. Please let us know if we can help with installation in anyway. Our youtube channel shows how to remove the gears including the e1 12 tooth gear with built in brass bushing to assist with installation of the gears.

Comment

tried finding the motometer gears on the site to order some but all i could find was the vdo. Let me know if i can just paypal you directly
                        Originally posted by blunttech
                        Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                        :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
                          tried finding the motometer gears on the site to order some but all i could find was the vdo. Let me know if i can just paypal you directly

Pm sent.

Comment

Got mine, came quick. They look good, one tooth has a bit of a divot in it (as mentioned earlier) but nothing id be concerned about.

Thanks!
                            -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Originally posted by FLG View Post
                              Got mine, came quick. They look good, one tooth has a bit of a divot in it (as mentioned earlier) but nothing id be concerned about.

Thanks!

Please let us know how they work out for you.

We got these in stock at the moment.

Comment

Recieved mine yesterday! Thanks for answering all my questions and the fast shipping.

Comment

Working...
                                X