No announcement yet.

Garagistic motometer e30 odometer gears -$25 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered a set, Thanks r3v and gargistic!
    sigpic
    89 e30 M60B40 6spd

Comment

w00t! ordered and can't wait.

Comment

Installed 1 set and secured a spare for future use. \o/
        » PARTS FOR SALE
        » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys. All tracking numbers sent via paypal. We would appreciate it if you left a review for which ever product you ordered on our website. Just go to the item you bought, under the reviews tab, leave your review. Link to store is: http://store.garagistic.com/ocart/ ;)

Comment

installed zee gears last night, everything worked perfectly

Comment

Installed yesterday. So happy my odometer works amazing now. Great write up too thanks again.
              sigpic

Comment

Any idea when these will be back in stock? Could really use a set
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ryan.ororke View Post
                  Any idea when these will be back in stock? Could really use a set
                  We should have them in 2-3 days. Place your order, they ship out in the order they are received when we do get the done.

Comment

Mine came in today, direct fit, and my odo works perfectly. Great product, thanks much!

Comment

Just put an order in for mine cause well... I kinda need these

Excited after reading all the positive feedback

Comment

We are a little behind but tracking numbers will be sent soon. Thank you!

Comment

Currently out of stock. Hope to have more next week!

Comment

Payment sent! Hope you guys have them in stock right meow :D
                            -Carlos

Comment

Has anyone had an issue with the gears being a hair to small? I just installed a set of these in my MotoMeter speedo and the small drive gear to the pinion gear mesh is pretty loose and barely makes contact. Everything works if I spin it by hand (applying force downward removing the slop) but the odometer doesn't do anything in the car. The Speedo works, but the odometer doesn't do anything. :curse: I can't say I'm thrilled about pulling the cluster out again.

Will
                              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                                Has anyone had an issue with the gears being a hair to small? I just installed a set of these in my MotoMeter speedo and the small drive gear to the pinion gear mesh is pretty loose and barely makes contact. Everything works if I spin it by hand (applying force downward removing the slop) but the odometer doesn't do anything in the car. The Speedo works, but the odometer doesn't do anything. :curse: I can't say I'm thrilled about pulling the cluster out again.

Will
                                We had three customers mention this to us. It appears we had a faulty batch. We has to throw that batch away which is why we are out of stock. Have no worries though. We will ship you a replacement from the newest batch which we are testing bow. We appologize for this!

Comment

Working...
                                X