• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can I get put on the list?

Comment

Again can i get a PP invoice? Thanks!

Check Us out on Facebook
      Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
      Full Product Line Tuning
      OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Sorry for the delay. Good news though. Spacer looks to be complete. Even got the first set, installed it. Doing some test runs to make sure everything is good and there are no issues.

Also updated the list on the first page.

We would like to thank everyone for they're patience. This is taking longer then expected but the results will not disappoint.

Originally posted by 328ijunkie View Post
        Again can i get a PP invoice? Thanks!

Invoice sent for vdos. Once these motos are here everyone will get an invoice for that at the same time.

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
        So, did you not get my email?

No sir, doesnt look like it came. Email is gofast@garagistic.com

Sent you a pm as well!

Originally posted by Jean View Post
        OP - I see my name listed in red on the first post, but I got an email from you, just making sure

You are all set!

Comment

Could you add me to the list for 1 set please. redlyne@gmail.com , thanks

Comment

When is the ETA for the incoming invoices?
            2008 335i - n54b30
            1991 318i - m52b28
            1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

Originally posted by drumad View Post
              When is the ETA for the incoming invoices?

Wont be much longer. Hesitant to give an ETA really. Most of the gears set are done.

Just want to get a little bit more in car testing done to make sure there are no issues. The gears spin by hand and there are no issues in that sense. Just would like to properly get them tested. Last thing we want is getting 100 shipped orders only to find out there is an issue with the gears. Would rather be on the side of slow and cautious then be in a hurry and overlook something. We will be sure to announce that the invoices have sent out on this thread just in case someone doesn't get they're invoice for whatever reason.

The kit will consist of the 4 polyurethane shore d gears and a spacer (one of the gears had a spacer built in). Our units will have the spacer separate. This will not change the operation in any way, just a way to keep the cost of manufacturing reasonable.Will be posting photos of this as well as installation instructions on our website very shortly.

Our goal is that everyone gets a product that they will be pleased with and have a trouble free installation and operation. So a little more testing for everyone peace of mind goes a long way. :)

Comment

ill take a set!

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
                  No sir, doesnt look like it came. Email is gofast@garagistic.com

Sent you a pm as well!
                  Email sent via PM, and again via email.
                  Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                  You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Sent my email, you all didn't get it still?

Comment

I'll take one
                      HIK Fab

Comment

put me down on the motormeter when it comes in.

Comment

Dude, too many pages to go thru at this time, but I wanted to give you props for addressing this issue at a very reasonable price. I fixed my cluster for substantially more money and I feel it is still one of the best fixes (can't really call it a "mod") I paid for.

:up: for you, my good man!

Comment

emailed!
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

Got a small update. Well, glad we tested out the gears before hand. Looks like the diameters seem to be off (possibly due to shrinkage in the material) which created fitment issues. So we are looking into another material to make sure this doesn't become an issue. Would rather everyone have to wait longer then expected then have a badly fitting part.

Comment

Very good deal.

I'm in when you get the correct material ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X