X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB: E30 Tuner Dead Pedals | Euwerks Engineering

Group Buy

How this works:

To put these dead pedals in production we will need 10 people. In return, you will get these at a discounted price. Although we are not quite sure on the MSRP for these yet, they will retail for more.

Turn around time:

Once we reach 10, money will be collected and production will start. Turnaround time should be about 3 weeks.

The Euwerks Engineering Tuner Dead Pedal

Coupe and 4dr. Only
    *If there is interest in a vert version PM me. With 15 people interested in vert pedals, we will make a prototype and start a thread just like this.

What we wanted to do is bring back some of that old school styling that has since long disappeared from the e30 market. What we did, was create a 2-piece design that can grow with you and your car, and won't cost you an arm and a leg. It makes your foot more level with the clutch as well!

Our Tuner Dead Pedal consists of a base (powder coated black), and a design plate (powder coated bright metallic silver). Three design plates to choose from. All pieces are constructed from 0.060" cold rolled steel, and are CNC formed and laser cut to precision. Each dead pedal will come with (4) installation screws and (4) top plate screws and nuts.

Installation screw sizes have yet to be determined but will only be long enough to penetrate the carpet, and sound deadening material.

Pricing
    GBr Price: $75
    Shipping (US only): $13
    Paypal: store@euwerks.com

To get started, simply put your name on the list, and which dead pedal you like.

Picture Time
    *Please keep in mind that these photos are of our final prototype. These are "raw" in finish as the material has been painted and not powder coated. The final look will be of much higher quality.

Last edited by bimma360; 11-30-2011, 03:18 PM.
    E30 Dinan Turbo

Almost 200 views, and not a peep. Is there simply no interest in old school style dead pedals anymore?
    E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

how are they any different from the coupe to 4dr to sedan?
      i dont understand, and i have a vert, and want

Comment

Forgive the dumb question, but do these screw into the carpet or how are they secured?
        '89 325i

Comment

Interested in the vert version as well. I pmed you when you first posted this.

WTB
          -convertible carpet, no rips, in socal.
          -s52, s50, m52, m54
          -harness, accessories, transmission

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
            how are they any different from the coupe to 4dr to sedan?
            i dont understand, and i have a vert, and want
            The dead pedals are the same for the coupe, 2dr, and 4dr applications. In other words, these will work on all e30's except for the vert.

Originally posted by Fixcinater View Post
            Forgive the dumb question, but do these screw into the carpet or how are they secured?
            They are secured using screws that are just long enough to go through the carpet and sound deadening material. These basically mount the same way the old hartge and alpina dead pedals used to mount. Although, they suggested driving through your car's floor. We have found that to be not necessary and a bit overkill.

Originally posted by AlpineM325 View Post
            Interested in the vert version as well. I pmed you when you first posted this.
            Got your PM. Unfortunately, you have been the only one.

I'm going to throw up a thread in the general section to see if there is even any interest for stuff like this. I would have swore that with the old dead pedals going for a few hundred dollars, these were going to be a nice affordable alternative. Maybe I was wrong.
            E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

I'm interested in the dead pedal as long as it's not as high off the floor as the Alpina pedal. THAT design compromises foot room in everyday use. It's great on a race track where you're using your foot to help hold you in the seat, but a pain in regular use. If you could show how much the dead pedal sticks off the floor you'd aggravate my interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish1 View Post
                I'm interested in the dead pedal as long as it's not as high off the floor as the Alpina pedal. THAT design compromises foot room in everyday use. It's great on a race track where you're using your foot to help hold you in the seat, but a pain in regular use. If you could show how much the dead pedal sticks off the floor you'd aggravate my interest.
                This might not be something that suites you. It is similar to the Alpina pedal as it pushes your foot out more level with the clutch.
                E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

I'm interested it's just I don't have the money for one :(

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                    I'm interested it's just I don't have the money for one :(
                    I hear ya. Well I am going to keep this up until we have enough interest in this to put it into production.
                    E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

I have shifted this from a pre-order to a Group Buy. Lets see if we can get enough people interested in these.
                      E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Quality goods. GLWGB
                        sigpic
                        January 2012 COTM

Comment

I think it would be nice if the "tuner race" plate was designed to make use of the rubber inserts that most of us already have from when we bought our ebay pedals.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Interested in OE style, like now. Please advise.

Comment

Originally posted by Victell View Post
                              Interested in OE style, like now. Please advise.
                              If we can get 10 people on board, I can have this in your hands in a month.
                              E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Working...
                              X