• rasjgo1
    replied
    How do run a 16" tire on a 17x8 style 5 rim
    Idk

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Jb325is
    replied
    Do you think I could get 4 of the short headed Allen bolts? I got a set of these second hand and it didn't come with any of these bolts. They are one size smaller, correct? To fit under the removable section?

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
    Looking for a set (4x100>5x120) like Tenor's above. Want to mount my 17x8 Style 5's.
    PM sent.

Originally posted by TheTenor View Post
    What sort of tires should you run on the style 5s? Are they off an E39? I was thinking of mounting mine or my style 19s. Is that possible, Ethan?
    i'd recommend 205 or 215/45/16s for style 5s, which are much smaller than e39 spec tires.

Leave a comment:

• TheTenor
    replied
    What sort of tires should you run on the style 5s? Are they off an E39? I was thinking of mounting mine or my style 19s. Is that possible, Ethan?

Leave a comment:

• Cha Ching
    replied
    Looking for a set (4x100>5x120) like Tenor's above. Want to mount my 17x8 Style 5's.

Leave a comment:

• TheTenor
    replied
    No prob. Great product. Gave me a good reason to knock off the bottle caps that the previous owner hadn't taken off in quite some time and really give my hubs a good cleaning!

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    lookin good, thanks again lucas!

Leave a comment:

• TheTenor
    replied
    I FINALLY got mine on after a few months of sitting. Thanks so much for a great product! This is my '87 convertible that I'm gutting currently. Still have stock suspension.

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
    I'm looking for Front: 18mm 4x100 (57.1) > 5x120.65 (70.3) Rear: 20mm 4x100 (57.1) > 5x120.65 (70.3). At least that's what I think will get these salad shooters to fit. hah

If you have these shoot me a PM with the price please.
    PM sent, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• 325_e30
    replied
    I'm looking for Front: 18mm 4x100 (57.1) > 5x120.65 (70.3) Rear: 20mm 4x100 (57.1) > 5x120.65 (70.3). At least that's what I think will get these salad shooters to fit. hah

If you have these shoot me a PM with the price please.

Leave a comment:

• henryki
    replied
    PM for price 4x100 > 5x120, Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    Sounds good, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• TheTenor
    replied
    Ordered mine awhile back. Hoping to get my DS1s mounted on my cabrio this week. I'll post a shot once I do,

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by burkey001 View Post
    Just as a courtesy follow up, I have received my spacers from 8830 labs.
    They are a nicely made product and the service from 8830 was good with very communicative after sales.

thanks
    thanks andrew!

Originally posted by CHRIS27 View Post
    Please pm me a price for adapters all around for e39 wheels (17x8 et20) on my e30. Thanks.
    PM sent.

Leave a comment:

• CHRIS27
    replied
    Please pm me a price for adapters all around for e39 wheels (17x8 et20) on my e30. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X