Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    yup, that's not a problem - email me at info@8380labs.com and i'll get you set up, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• TrippinBimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by 8380 Labs View Post
    the standard spacers (4x100, 5x100, etc. etc.) come with longer lug bolts and sandwich between the wheel and hub - they are not "adapter style" spacers that bolt to the hub first.
    Can we get it with Adapter Style? And also different hub bore? I have some Works Emotion CR Wheels from my Civic days I like to use....

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    the standard spacers (4x100, 5x100, etc. etc.) come with longer lug bolts and sandwich between the wheel and hub - they are not "adapter style" spacers that bolt to the hub first.

Leave a comment:

• deadlydave
    replied
    This has probably been asked before, but do the 4x100 20 and 25mm spacers bolt to the hub, and then use a 2nd set of bolts to attach the wheel? Those are some fine looking spacers and the price can't be beat. It looks like that's how the 5-lug ones are but I couldn't find pics of the 4-lug ones.

Thanks in Advance,
    -Dave
    Last edited by deadlydave; 06-15-2012, 08:37 AM. Reason: info

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
    :up:
    here's 42 draft's response when i passed your issue onto them:

"We verified that those were the correct lugs, they should not have rounded out like that. You may need to use a deeper socket to get the entire lug nut head in the socket. The socket might have been bottoming out on the stud on the adapter so it could only grab onto half of the head or so which could cause it to weaken and round. With the entire head of the nut in the socket it will not round though."

Leave a comment:

• Jszy25
    replied
    Payment sent.

Leave a comment:

• mkcman17
    replied
    :up:

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    i haven't heard from anyone else who had that experience - i'll pass that onto the 42 draft guys, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• mkcman17
    replied
    after having these on for a bit over a month, i have one question/concern.

i'm not sure if i'm the only person that had an issue with this, but the nuts tightened themselves to well over 100 lbs/ft after first fitment (i torqued them with a wrench to 75-80 lbs/ft) i don't typically have access to an impact gun, so i attempted to remove them with a 6-point/breaker and ended up nearly rounding off about half the nuts (mixture of very shallow nuts and deep center wheels). i went ahead and purchased some 75mm nuts from motorsport tech (problem solved), but i was a little concerned with how soft the nuts were considering their shallow nature.

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    keep em comin!

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    replied!

Leave a comment:

• kunt_masha
    replied
    I NEED those adapters!

Pm sent

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    indeed they are. :)

Leave a comment:

• e30shmobberr
    replied
    damn those adapters are awesome

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    there will only be 2-3mm of hub flange sticking past the spacer, not enough to give the wheel something to sit on, so it'll still be the lugs centering the wheel. it'll be easier to mount the wheels with the studs, but i'd still recommend the 13s.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X