Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Well, what I was actually getting at is, since I'm running studs and not lug bolts, will mounting and centering the spacers be an issue without them being hubcentric, since I'd rather have the 10mm spacers? Will there be enough of the hub center on the hub itself to fit properly in the centerbore of the wheel?

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    no worries, just remove the $24 for the extended lugs and that's your total.

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Sorry man, forgot to mention that I have a Rogue Engineering 75mm stud kit, what does that change? No need for longer lugs.

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    Ethan, which variant would I need to put on my Apex ARC-8s? They're 17x8 (ET25, 57.1 E30 centerbore), I just want to put a 10mm in the rear, nothing up front.

Would the non hub-centric 10mm leave enough of the centerbore on the actual hub to fit into the centerbore of the wheel, and still have enough mounting surface? I don't to be relying on my lug nuts to be holding my wheels centered.

Hopefully the way I explained that makes sense...
    the 10s would be non-hubcentric, and are a pain to get lined up. ran a set for awhile on the front of my e30 and couldn't get the vibrations to stop...plus it was difficult to mount the wheels.

13mm is a barely noticeable difference width-wise and would bump you up to fully hubcentric. you'll need longer lug bolts as well.

the total would be $70 for the spacers, $24 for the lugs and $12 shipping = $106 shipped.

paypal is labs_8380@yahoo.com, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    looks great, simen!

Leave a comment:

• SimenK
    replied
    4x100 to 5x120, 18mm adapters with OZ Fittipaldi 17x8

Leave a comment:

• beedeezy
    replied
    Emailed

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Ethan, which variant would I need to put on my Apex ARC-8s? They're 17x8 (ET25, 57.1 E30 centerbore), I just want to put a 10mm in the rear, nothing up front.

Would the non hub-centric 10mm leave enough of the centerbore on the actual hub to fit into the centerbore of the wheel, and still have enough mounting surface? I don't to be relying on my lug nuts to be holding my wheels centered.

Hopefully the way I explained that makes sense...

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    up

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    very nice!

Leave a comment:

• tk-421
    replied
    Originally posted by 8380 Labs View Post
    looks great, that thing's dumped. :p

the studs on the adapters should be 12x1.5, the 19mm versions there should be good.
    Thanks. My shop buddies who are always critical of BMWs and their weird way of doing things compared to their 240's and such were really impressed by the quality of the adapters.

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by tk-421 View Post
    I have a set of the 20mm 4x100-5x120 adapters I'm using with E38 Style 5's with no problems whatsoever. Just to be on the safe side before I order (no returns), which wheel locks should I select from these guys?

http://www.radusadirect.com/category...cks_nut_style/
    looks great, that thing's dumped. :p

the studs on the adapters should be 12x1.5, the 19mm versions there should be good.

Leave a comment:

• tk-421
    replied
    My obligatory shitty phone pics of said setup. It's on old 205/45's until I get my treehouse racing eyeball arms and subframe correction installed, after which I'll put on 205/40's and will take better pics.

Last edited by tk-421; 05-16-2012, 10:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tk-421
    replied
    I have a set of the 20mm 4x100-5x120 adapters I'm using with E38 Style 5's with no problems whatsoever. Just to be on the safe side before I order (no returns), which wheel locks should I select from these guys?

Leave a comment:

• JUNGLISTluder
    replied
    need to mount some corvette salad shooters. email sent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X