Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC318e30
    replied
    What size did you end up getting? Also what size tires... Thanks! Looks great

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    looks great, thanks for posting up glen. :)

Leave a comment:

• slowe34
    replied
    Got mine yesterday and mounted up!

Took a bit of time to get the first one on, but once I figured out how to get that kidney thing lined up it was a breeze.

mmmm style fives

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    i've been getting a lot of inquiries lately for these - in the interest of saving everyone's time, be sure to look at the first post of this thread.

there are good pictures of all the products, as well as a detailed pricing/spec list there. :)

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    PM replied.

Leave a comment:

• Martin C.
    replied
    Do you have spacers to run 4x100 but from the standard 57.1mm to a smaller 53.5 center bore?? Otherwise I will have to machine the center bore of my spare wheels...

Please let me know.

Leave a comment:

• bacain32
    replied
    Certainly will. Whole suspension is new, should go together very well, everything is nice and colorful for the pictures as well haha

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by bacain32 View Post
    Got mine today, AMAZING product, so glad I waited for these to come out. I will NEVER use any other brand for adapters ever again.
    if you have the time, post up some pics of the install + the final outcome.

Leave a comment:

• IronJoe
    replied
    Wow, those 4x to 5x adapters are amazing. I'm really mad that I didn't see these sooner.

Leave a comment:

• bacain32
    replied
    Got mine today, AMAZING product, so glad I waited for these to come out. I will NEVER use any other brand for adapters ever again.

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    nicest spacers and adapters on the market. ;)

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    not a bad idea - these are going to be easier to use and safer as well.

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    I'm seriously considering selling my adapters and going to this 4x100-5x120 style just for the ability to run a stud configuration rather than lug bolts.

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    up

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    all pending orders have shipped, an email with tracking info was sent as well. :D

Leave a comment:

Working...
X