X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q5Quint
    replied
    Hello!

Can you send me the details for a set of 4x100 to 5x120 adapters to run the 7 series style 5 16x8" wheels on a 89 e30? (I know I know, just like all the cool kids) It looks like a lot of folks are running 18mm all around and I just want to make sure that is correct.

I found a cheap set of wheels on craigslist and want to make sure we can make it work out. There are pages and pages of this topic and it is a pain to sort through.

Also if you know anybody that needs some stock 7 series 235/60/R16 tires let me know ;-) They seem to be about 10% over-sized for the e30 and cutting the fender would likely make the girlfriend about 100% unhappy. Will try the 205/45 most folks say works, and I don't mind fender rolling either.

Thanks!
    -Q

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    :)

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by CENTURION View Post
    wait, so are you saying that even though 15mm is available, it's.. not.. recommended?
    I ask because I am considering purchasing a thinner set but I mean I don't want to have my wheels fall off.
    Sorry if that was confusing. 15mm is available in 4 to 4 and 5 to 5 lug setups - this is because there are no overlapping lug holes, so the adapters are of a standard design.

18mm is the thinnest available 4 to 5 lug adapter setup, because the design of the overlapping lug style adapters is different - 18mm is the thinnest offered, and that's due to physical space limitations.

Leave a comment:

• CENTURION
    replied
    Originally posted by 8380 Labs View Post
    15mm is available in 4 to 4 or 5 to 5 lug setups, but 18mm is physically as thin as a 4 to 5 lug adapter can go with this design.
    wait, so are you saying that even though 15mm is available, it's.. not.. recommended?
    I ask because I am considering purchasing a thinner set but I mean I don't want to have my wheels fall off.

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    up

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
    Are you guys now offering 15mm adapters? when I bought them they were 18mm for the lowest that you could go....
    15mm is available in 4 to 4 or 5 to 5 lug setups, but 18mm is physically as thin as a 4 to 5 lug adapter can go with this design.

Leave a comment:

• redsubdivisions
    replied
    Are you guys now offering 15mm adapters? when I bought them they were 18mm for the lowest that you could go....

Leave a comment:

• ambdxtrous
    replied
    Sending you guys an email!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    10% sale extended thru the end of September!

Leave a comment:

• grant_jr
    replied
    Emailed!!

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by vitiokas95 View Post
    Price on one pair 4x100 to 5x120 18mm adapters please.
    Normal pricing is $200 + $15 shipping, would be $195 shipped until the end of the month.

Shoot us an email at info@8380labs.com with other questions or to order.

Leave a comment:

• vitiokas95
    replied
    Price on one pair 4x100 to 5x120 18mm adapters please.

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    Shoot me an email at info@8380labs.com and I'll be happy to help get you sorted out - the adapters are 10% off this month. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• RobTeazy
    replied
    I came across a great deal on some AC Schnitzer Type II 17x8 ET38 wheels, (5x120), I've got an 86 325e (4x100). After much research into doing a five-lug conversion, I came across this 42DD adaptor. I am pretty much sold on the product. I was just hoping for some advice as for as thickness, (18mm, 20mm, or 25mm?) and tire size. Ideally, I would like my rears to be wider, but I am still open to running a square set-up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X