OE IS side skirts w/hardware

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by RGCintha29073
    Do you have anymore sets?
    Yes we do

    Leave a comment:


  • RGCintha29073
    replied
    Do you have anymore sets?

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Victell
    Ok funshine, keep your orange tic-tac and two rusty bb's and I'll take a set of side skirts. PM me my total please.
    Im going to have to airlift those into the island. Lemme see what this will cost .. but can you please shoot me an email to sales@blunttech.com with your full shipping address.?? I have too many boards going to work in pms. Youll get way better service in emails. Ill have a price for you soon

    Leave a comment:


  • bernzpeed
    replied
    Originally posted by e304me
    I need a hardware set, but more importantly, does anyone have an install guide?

    Leave a comment:


  • Victell
    replied
    Ok funshine, keep your orange tic-tac and two rusty bb's and I'll take a set of side skirts. PM me my total please.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Victell
    Nice.

    Sometimes BMW has it on the backside of oem plastic parts. It will say on the backside, a materials code like " PP+EPDM/20%TV" or something.
    Nothing like that on the back Vic sorry I did see this part number though

    1 set BTI CnB's 8=======}-----

    Leave a comment:


  • Victell
    replied
    Nice.

    Sometimes BMW has it on the backside of oem plastic parts. It will say on the backside, a materials code like " PP+EPDM/20%TV" or something.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Victell
    What type of plastic are the skirts? Are they anything called 'thermo plastic'? My body shop guy is thinking some sort of epoxy.
    I dont know my plastics like you know your men Vic but my guess is its thermoplastic Someone else may know for sure

    Leave a comment:


  • Victell
    replied
    What type of plastic are the skirts? Are they anything called 'thermo plastic'? My body shop guy is thinking some sort of epoxy.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Victell
    Blunt, is there any way to attach these with epoxy, or strong double-side tape, or...? I live in Hawaii with super-high humidity and dont want to drill. Once rust starts, its over.
    There are several guys running double faced tape on the top edge with clips on the bottom. Be prepared to redo it every year or so but I think its doable and what I would look into when i put mine on

    Leave a comment:


  • Victell
    replied
    Blunt, is there any way to attach these with epoxy, or strong double-side tape, or...? I live in Hawaii with super-high humidity and dont want to drill. Once rust starts, its over.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwstephen
    wait these aren't NLA are they?
    No I meant one set left in stock in the bunker.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwstephen
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech
    One set left
    wait these aren't NLA are they?

    Leave a comment:


  • e304me
    replied
    I need a hardware set, but more importantly, does anyone have an install guide?

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    One set left

    Leave a comment:

Working...