OE IS side skirts w/hardware

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e46s54dr
    replied
    How much for the hardware kit separately? I know they arent too expensive from the dealer but Im pretty lazy to drive out there.:p

    Leave a comment:


  • noE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeemz
    Email sent.
    x2

    Leave a comment:


  • Zeemz
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech
    let me know 6 sets sold yesterday
    Email sent.

    Leave a comment:


  • gath
    replied
    Any chance of getting M tech 2 skirts n price, and would IS skirts be compartible with M tech 2 pods or kit?

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by noE30
    Ah man, I might have to snag a set of these while I can..
    let me know 6 sets sold yesterday

    Leave a comment:


  • noE30
    replied
    Ah man, I might have to snag a set of these while I can..

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Okay then.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    RealOEM lists these as "from 9/1987" and my car is 12/1986. Will any modifications be necessary to make them to fit?
    youll be fine

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    RealOEM lists these as "from 9/1987" and my car is 12/1986. Will any modifications be necessary to make them to fit?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick325is
    replied
    Email sent! Thanks for doing this Blunt.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    started a topic OE IS side skirts w/hardware

    OE IS side skirts w/hardware

    250 a set shipped
    email us. Limited numbers avail
Working...