OE IS side skirts w/hardware

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hfabricius
    replied
    The $270 still includes the fasteners to instal it, or no?

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by e30lyf
    i'm too late for the $250 :(
    270 is still a great deal on these.. 6 months ago they were well over 300.. BMW dropped them way down

    Leave a comment:


  • e30lyf
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech
    I have more but they are at 270.00 now All the sets we had at 250 sold out
    i'm too late for the $250 :(

    Leave a comment:


  • hfabricius
    replied
    Oh great! I will have to scrounge up some money then.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    I have more but they are at 270.00 now All the sets we had at 250 sold out

    Leave a comment:


  • hfabricius
    replied
    I hope you get more of these soon. I wanna get a set of these when I get some more money.

    Leave a comment:


  • PNWDan
    replied
    Got my shipping notification. Can't wait! Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Sold out overnight at 250.00 More coming

    Leave a comment:


  • WhatWentWong
    replied
    Hi blunt,

    I will take a set. Please see PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    we sold 12 sets. We have 3 left at this price Then they are going up. So if you want them you should act now

    Leave a comment:


  • Harry's E30
    replied
    just sent a email

    Leave a comment:


  • PNWDan
    replied
    Email sent

    Leave a comment:


  • nebulous123
    replied
    SHIT!! i just bought a set from a guy on here and will end up paying more putting the hardware kit together. bummer is a big way.

    Leave a comment:


  • keefy6
    replied
    won't last long. free bump

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by e46s54dr
    How much for the hardware kit separately? I know they arent too expensive from the dealer but Im pretty lazy to drive out there.:p
    45.70 shipped

    Leave a comment:

Working...