Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***R3V EXCLUSIVE OFFER** Motorsport Hardware Aluminum nuts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***R3V EXCLUSIVE OFFER** Motorsport Hardware Aluminum nuts!

Gents and Ladies,

Since R3v has helped me out tremendously...here is an R3v Exclusive offer

New product! Motorsport Hardware 7065 Aluminum 19mm nuts.
    -Made of Aerospace grade T7075 Aluminum
    -BMW applications
    -Very light compared to OEM and Steel nuts.
    -Only available in sets of 20
    -Must already have wheel studs. If not then go to www.motorsporthardware.com and get some!
    -Available in Neo-Chrome and Black (other colors will be offered based on demand in the future)
    **These nuts will not work with small lug hole wheels that require tuner nuts.

Intro Retail pricing: $90/set of 20pcs Aluminum nuts.... R3VExclusive offer is $75shipped!!!
    ***Exclusive R3v limited media offer: I'm looking for people that will be able to post positive reviews and GOOD pictures of both the nuts installed and pics whole car with them installed to show them off. Looking for 10 people each color (20 total).

Contact me at ryan@motorsporthardware.com

Black Nuts

Neo-Chrome
    1. Holland
    2. Farbin Kaiber
    3. ethrtyiS
    4. hypere30
    5. golde30

Black
    Last edited by kalib0y; 06-21-2012, 08:29 AM.
    95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
    Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
    LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Aside from weight, what is the benefit of having this strange looking lug nut?
    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

but, doesn't the e30 use bolts?!?! like the opposite of nuts?

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
        Aside from weight, what is the benefit of having this strange looking lug nut?
        Some people don't like having exposed threads when they have longer studs so these help finish the look they are going for.
        95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
        Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Pl3wA View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Pl3wA View Post
            I offer stud conversion kits...check out this thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206133 or www.motorsporthardware.com
            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek
              I think all BMW's have female hubs (don't quote me on that).
              done

Comment

i have a set of lightweight RAYS duraluminum lug nuts for my rx8.

you'll be amazed at how much lighter these things are.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
                  Some people don't like having exposed threads when they have longer studs so these help finish the look they are going for.
                  Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                  i have a set of lightweight RAYS duraluminum lug nuts for my rx8.

you'll be amazed at how much lighter these things are.
                  Ok you convinced me, I want a set. Now I kinda dig the ricey neo chrome, lol.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Added your name to the list!
                    95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

can't wait for my set to come in. :)

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

Too bad they don't make a lock design with these too. I'm going to have a derp stud lol.

These fit the thread pattern on Vorschlag studs correct?

Comment

i may buy some

Comment

Put me down for a set of studs and a set of the Neo finish, I was just thinking about buying something like this, and I'm glad to buy from a fellow r3v'er, and post a product review on my site and move product at my shop.

Comment

Woo, Farbin and I are coolstorybros.jpeg

Comment

Working...
                              X