End of the year BBBLOWOUT SSSALE! E30 325i/325e/327i tunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of the year BBBLOWOUT SSSALE! E30 325i/325e/327i tunes

deals are over! onto a new year of the same great service and products you've come to expect from Sssquid Tuning!

Another year gone, we're all a little closer to death, and hopefully a little closer to getting our cars tidied up. That's why, until the 1st of the new year, Sssquid Tuning having a bit of a blowout sale!

After-all, what would you rather have: diamonds, or a crispy clean new chip for your 2.7i build? Some weird children's pony socks, or a totally tubular new tune for your 325i?

Those socks are pretty styling though....

And we all know that gifts your spouse or family member don't want are just gifted right back. So go on, get Uncle Jimmy that E36 M3 tune for a car he's never heard of. Or get your aunt Helga that 325e chip that she just can't figure out how to put into her Toyota Echo.

"Do I just tape it to my center console?"

Check out what I have to offer, and feel free to give me a PM or an email (admin@sssquid.com) anytime if you have any questions!

E30 327i/2.7i conversion chips up to $20 off!

E36 M3 chips up to $30 off!

E30 325e chips up to $30 off!

and more!

No coupon code required, now is the perfect time to buy yourself, or a loved one, that special gift. After-all, no one wants socks or diamonds, people want performance tunes!

Is this what I think it is?!

View all BMW Tunes

View all E30 Tunes
    Last edited by squidmaster; 01-12-2014, 05:33 PM.

Im in for some pony socks
    1989 325i Cabrio
    tyzg

Midwest E30 Owners Gruppe Facebook

Comment

I might have to buy a bag of them and give them out with all new tunes! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
        I might have to buy a bag of them and give them out with all new tunes! Haha
        If you did. That would take care of two people on my gift list! A nice new tune for my grandmas honda civic (assuming she has tape) and socks for my sister! Tis the season.
        1989 325i Cabrio
        tyzg

Comment

I can see the main selling point of these are the socks. Looks like I'm going to have to change my entire marketing scheme!

Comment

Does the 325e chip bump up the need for 91 octane gas?
            1986 325
            1988 325is 2.7 Stroker

Comment

Originally posted by azndeugene View Post
              From what I seen any performance chip requires higher octane, some say part of the performance boost is the upgrade to high octane itself. But I'm not a guru at all so don't quote me. I'm sure squid can give you the whole 411
              1989 325i Cabrio
              tyzg

Comment

Originally posted by azndeugene View Post
                I offer tunes all the way down to 89 octane actually
                for more info check out the product page:

Originally posted by srvE30 View Post
                From what I seen any performance chip requires higher octane, some say part of the performance boost is the upgrade to high octane itself. But I'm not a guru at all so don't quote me. I'm sure squid can give you the whole 411
                Just running the higher octane, in a car not tuned for it, won't have any positive performance gain, and sometimes it could have the opposite effect. The octane rating has to do with the difficulty of combustion. A higher octane will combust at a slower rate allowing for advanced ignition timing, and protecting against knock. An example: a tune for 91 octane will have less advanced ignition than a tune for 93 octane.

Different octane ratings also have different stoichiometric ideals when it comes to AFRs. So each tune is adjusted in many different ways to suit each variable.

Hope that helps!

Comment

I'm interested. What do you think differentiate your tunes compared to the others available? For example, my car is a stock M20B25 with near perfect compression, so how do you think your tune could benefit my car?
                  1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

It's hard to say what differentiates my tunes from other's, as I've only really been able to observe what I have done. As far as the data that TRM or Turner or MarkD put on their chips, I haven't seen it.

All of my tunes are created for real-world testing from many different cars, not just one test vehicle, so I have had the opportunity to create a product that many walks of cars can benefit from.

Over the stock tune you can expect quite an improvement in throttle response, fuel economy, a wider power band, increased performance throughout, and a much smoother ride. On one of my personal cars I am getting 25-28mpg with 19# injectors and 93 octane on a 2.7 block and 885 head. That is quite a nice number to see!

I have a customer feedback section you are welcome to browse though and read what people had to say, you can also view reviews on each individual product page.

I hope that answers your questions, but feel free to contact me any time!

Comment

Free 2 day priority mail for all orders placed by Friday!

Comment

Last day for free 2-day shipping upgrade!

Comment

PMs returned and orders sent! Still a couple of hours left of the free 2-day priority upgrade!

Comment

m52 and s52 tunes available upon request for 413/506 OBD1 conversions

Comment

couple of days left! perfect way to ring in the new year

Comment

Working...
                              X