M tech Badge replica -- READY TO SHIP!! --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M tech Badge replica -- READY TO SHIP!! --

**Disclaimer: These are handmade replicas not factory quality but they are as close as I could get, some paint may not be totally perfect. If you are unhappy with the product I will gladly refund your money.**

Ok guys, we are ready to ship!
    The prices are as follows:
    1 badge - $45 plus $1.50 PP fee or gift
    2 badges - $80 plus $2.75 PP fee or gift
    Shipping with tracking - $6
    Paypal: thegwhat@gmail.com
    PM me if you have any questions, and if you want to pick up instead of shipping that's also an option!
    Updated images:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by KingjGar; 08-29-2015, 10:48 AM. Reason: Disclaimer
    M Technic Badge Replicas for sale
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=336902

I like!

Comment

Pretty close! Are they metal or plastic?
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by KingjGar View Post
        Hey guys I'm pretty new here but I've been working with some guys from this forum on a badge for months now. We just got our mother mold finished and we're fine tuning it to get the background texture better. We should have the final product in 2 weeks ready to ship.
        I'm planning on putting these up on eBay for a higher price, for the forums we're gonna do 45 each and 80 for a pair. The backs will have to be manually cut for the backside if that's what you want but the legs fit on to the front grill pretty well. I'll post pics of the badge on a friends car in a couple days. Let me know what you guys think!
        Looks like you forgot something very important while designing these. These will get stolen in no time. These don't have anything securing them to the grill. I don't know about paying $80 for a pair that will end up getting jacked.
        » PARTS FOR SALE
        » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
          Looks like you forgot something very important while designing these. These will get stolen in no time. These don't have anything securing them to the grill. I don't know about paying $80 for a pair that will end up getting jacked.
          +1 for design flaw. Speaking from a victim standpoint.

apexgoblin - versteht nicht jeder. Ist auch besser so!

Comment

Stock ones have metal tabs that you bend to secure it. It looks like these secure the same way.
            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
              Stock ones have metal tabs that you bend to secure it. It looks like these secure the same way.
              Right barry but stock ones were designed in the 80s with no risk of theft in mind (assuming). The new design should have improvements to the original design that can overcome present day unfavorable circumstances/conditions.
              Its like BBS RS center caps. Someone stole mine, all 4 along with waffles so i bought the flat faced ones the second time that are impossible to unscrew without special tool.
              » PARTS FOR SALE
              » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                Pretty close! Are they metal or plastic?
                They are plastic except for the BMW which is metal and the legs.

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                I do see what you're saying about them being able to be stolen but the legs are very tough to bend and if someone wanted to steal it they would probably break your grill trying to do that. I had to use pliers to really bend them well. Plus they'd probably try to steal the back one that doesn't have anything holding it except for double sided tape unless you want to drill into your trunk.
                I tried to replicate the original model as best as possible, if you'd like garagistic is making a set as well and they will have screw backs with nuts I believe and they will be harder to steal. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=287091

Comment

Nice, I like it. Is the paint around the letter B just a blemish?
                  Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                  http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport View Post
                    Nice, I like it. Is the paint around the letter B just a blemish?
                    Thanks! I'm not completely sure what you mean, are you talking about the spot in the holes of the letter B? If so, then yeah that was a mistake on our first sample run. We're trying to get that fixed as well as the texture on the black background.
                    I'll post updates as soon as we get those fixes made!

Comment

Totally in for a set as I just bought a Tech II

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
                      1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
                      1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
                      1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
                      1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
                      1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
                      Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
                      1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
                      1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

I'll buy a set when these are ready

Comment

I'm interested. How much would shipping be to Victoria, Australia, 3124? And when will they be ready to ship?
                          Thanks!

R.H.D
                          M-technic I club

Comment

Finally!!

These are the new samples that we just got. I just confirmed them and they will be ready in 30 days. :( There were a few setbacks with funding but the production is back in order. Sadly we will be missing x-mas... so much for buying a present for yourself in time ;]

The badge has differences from the original badge that we were unable to perfectly replicate.

BUYERS BEWARE THE BADGES ARE NOT 100% REPLICAS OF THE ORIGINAL!

The badge is slightly larger than the original by less than a 1/16th of an inch and has a metal backplate which we were able to get made black.
                            We have matched the colors on the lettering but the process is done by machine and may have a little white around the edges of the letters. This was all mentioned in our first post and still hasn't changed but I would just like to reiterate to make sure no one feels cheated.

On our second run we were able to match the gritty background like the original and moved the legs on the badge to properly fit onto both domestic and euro grills.

We will be selling them on the forums for $45 each or $80 for the pair.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
                            This picture shows the new background texture compared to the first sample run we did.

This shows the back which has changed also.

Comment

Any news on these?

Comment

Working...
                              X