Shadowline Motorsport - LED Bulbs & Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IDM View Post
    Can you please explain how these can be plug and play? What about the radiating belts and LED drivers? I'm sure they won't fit inside the ellipsoid cap.
    To clarify, By Plug and play I mean no modifications have to be made for them to fit into the housing. The small cap is not going to work for any currently available LED Bulb on the market.

Electrically there may be some minor modification needed depending on what type of connector you have in your car and if they are stock or not.

The H1 bulbs have spade connectors on the power/ground so if you are coming from sealed beams like me and upgraded to depos, you have a female h4 connection in the car leading to the fuse box. If you left the H4 connector intact you don't need to splice.

If you have US elipsipods the 9006 bulbs have a standard 9006 plug. I'm assuming there is a 9006 plug on the stock wiring you can plug right into. If not you may need to splice a 9006 pigtail on.

Sorry if that was a little misleading and hope this clarified what I meant.

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
    Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
    LED Bulb Thread
    R6 LED Review

Comment

Looks like I missed round 1, I guess I will be starting it up when round 2 opens.

Comment

Hey guys,

We're in the payment phase and still waiting for a few payments. I will keep the form open until 6/3016. You will still need to submit payment before 6/30/16.

Just a few stats

Total sets reserved = 24 sets
        Cancellations = 5 sets
        Paid = 10 sets
        Pending = 9 sets

11 sets short of the next tier ($54.99)

Regards,
        Bryon

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
        Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
        LED Bulb Thread
        R6 LED Review

Comment

I was originally told the 5000K bulbs were rated @ 3600LM but they are actually 4800LM!
          Last edited by djmossm42; 04-17-2019, 04:31 PM.
          Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
          R6 LED Review

Comment

In for round two.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
            Holy shit did you even read this post before you posted?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/announcement.php?f=156

This thread sure sucked last night. It just plain sucked. I've seen threads suck before but this is the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Comment

So by paying now we reserve a set at $65 until they ship a few weeks later? I'm kinda confused.
              DENY IGNORANCE!
              Schwarz 325-totaled
              brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
              don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Just put in a groupbuy order.
                How long will I have to wait now?

Comment

Originally posted by Mook613 View Post
                  Just put in a groupbuy order.
                  How long will I have to wait now?
                  Thanks Mook613, order received! We just need 4 more reserved sets to reach Tier 2 @$55/set! Please spread the word!

The reservation period ends on August 31st. But we will start sending invoices 1 week prior. If most of the Payments are received quickly we will place the bulk order and it takes about 2 weeks to reach your door. Most of that time is production time since these are made to spec. We will provide weekly updates on production/shipping status.
                  Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                  R6 LED Review

Comment

I'm not having any luck. On trying to reserve a spot for this group by. But I can't seem to get the page to open. Might not be mobile friendly?!?! Can you send me a PayPal invoice to doobiethe2nd@yahoo.com

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

This thread sure sucked last night. It just plain sucked. I've seen threads suck before but this is the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Comment

When entering the quantity. Is 1 for 1 bulb or is 1 for a set(left and right)?

Comment

just reserved two slots. 2 left now?

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                        Ig:ryno_pzk
                        I like the tuna here.
                        Originally posted by lambo
                        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

reserved, but discount code is expired. assuming it will be good for the $55/set group if one more is reserved before the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by htseng View Post
                            Very quick response. I have late model fogs as well. But have 4300k HID ellipsoids. When i switched on my fogs last night. They provided almost no extra light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            do a little reading on when/why to use foglights. brightening them so you can see them with your low beams on really not a great idea.

i use full size bixenon retrofits in my e30/e34s with OEM bulbs and 55w ballasts. with the wide spread and great output, they overbear any type of lighting a fog light can produce. the magic happens when its raining, snowing, or foggy and there is lots of glare from the brightness of low beams. switch off the lows, and on the fogs, and suddenly visibility is vastly improved because your eyes aren't fighting the distraction of whatever precipitation is flying across your vision and is being illuminated by too much light.

Comment

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
                              reserved, but discount code is expired. assuming it will be good for the $55/set group if one more is reserved before the end of the month.
                              If you are Daniel M I wrote you in since you reserved right after I disabled it 👍

Everyone that has reserved to this point gets the additional $10 off per set and we have passed Tier 2!

Chris P, I think you figured it out but yes they are sold pairs if you need to make changes please let me know.

Invoices will start going out today 😀!
                              Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                              R6 LED Review

Comment

Placed an order last week, just making sure it got to you.
                                I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X