Shadowline Motorsport - LED Bulbs & Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moosefist View Post
    Will these allow my high-beams to work in conjunction with my HID low beams?

The bulbs themselves will not but we just got in some inline relays that will allow the low beam to stay engaged while activating the high beam. This is usually an issue if you converted from sealed beams to smilies. The relay should work with your HID bulbs.

This plugs into the H4 connector and we include the adapter for H1 bulbs to convert to a 9005/6 style connector. They are $20/pair, they will be listed on the website later today.

Thanks,
    Bryon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
    LED Bulb Thread
    R6 LED Review

Comment

are the 5000k nolonger available?

Comment

Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
        are the 5000k nolonger available?

Sorry I missed your post, what style bulb are you interested in?

Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
        LED Bulb Thread
        R6 LED Review

Comment

Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
          Sorry I missed your post, what style bulb are you interested in?

Looking for R5 H1s for my bosch smileys

thanks

Comment

We have the R4 and T5 on clearance right now. The R4 was the first bulb we offered and will fit the E30. The T5 was never tested on the E30 so I can't confirm fitment.

You can check them out here.

You will need to register/login to see availability. As of now there is 1 R4/6000k and 1 R4/8000K available in H1

Thanks,
            Bryon

Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
            R6 LED Review

Comment

gotcha, i am looking for something less blue, thanks

Comment

We have been designing a modern headlight system for 2 years now and just wanted to share a few renders and photos from the first test fit.

These pictures do not show the shrouds or lenses.

Shrouds will be available in non-smiley, smiley, and possibly allow customization.

Lenses will be available in clear or yellow without frensel to allow for a sharper cutoff.

Pricing is TBD, however the kit will be plug n play and contain everything necessary to upgrade your headlights.

Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                R6 LED Review

Comment

Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
                  We have been designing a modern headlight system for 2 years now and just wanted to share a few renders and photos from the first test fit.

These pictures do not show the shrouds or lenses.

Shrouds will be available in non-smiley, smiley, and possibly allow customization.

Lenses will be available in clear or yellow without frensel to allow for a sharper cutoff.

Pricing is TBD, however the kit will be plug n play and contain everything necessary to upgrade your headlights.

This is pretty interesting. I still have the LEDs in my E30. I'm assuming these would work very well with them...?
                  1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                  2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                  2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
                    This is pretty interesting. I still have the LEDs in my E30. I'm assuming these would work very well with them...?

Yes sir [emoji106] but it will require the opening to drilled slightly larger to get them in.

Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                    R6 LED Review

Comment

looking really nice!
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd
                      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I can't wait for these to go for sale. Love the led's i have. Have always thought about trying to to incorporate a turn signal into the headlight but dont know how that would look while the light was on. Just a back of the mind mad scientist thought I've had. Lol
                        DENY IGNORANCE!
                        Schwarz 325-totaled
                        brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
                        don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                          looking really nice!

Originally posted by kwill22 View Post
                          I can't wait for these to go for sale. Love the led's i have. Have always thought about trying to to incorporate a turn signal into the headlight but dont know how that would look while the light was on. Just a back of the mind mad scientist thought I've had. Lol

Thanks for the feedback! I made the system modular so special options can be fitted or retrofitted at a later point. The turn signal would most likely be incorporated into a shield similar to the Euro smileys with the city light. There will be other designs to follow as well. I'm getting close to finishing the design. Here are some updated renders

Thanks and look for more frequent updates!
                          Bryon

Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                          R6 LED Review

Comment

Wow, surprised to see you are working on a complete headlight system. I still have the first line of LED's you offered in my headlights and fogs and so far so good, but with the amount of night driving I do an upgrade I would definitely consider. Looking forward to seeing what's in store. Perhaps you need some testers ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom Stew View Post
                              Wow, surprised to see you are working on a complete headlight system. I still have the first line of LED's you offered in my headlights and fogs and so far so good, but with the amount of night driving I do an upgrade I would definitely consider. Looking forward to seeing what's in store. Perhaps you need some testers ;)

That's awesome! If you are considering an upgrade now is a great time especially if you want a temperature other than 6000K. The manufacturer is going to require 40 sets/per color after my initial order. This time they are allowing me to mix and match. PM me if you are interested and we can work something out [emoji106]

Thanks,
                              Bryon

Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                              R6 LED Review

Comment

Shadowline Motorsport - LED Headlight Bulbs Starting @ $65/Set!

5 days left to get the R8 LED bulbs in any color temperature for $65/set!

Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                                R6 LED Review

Comment

Working...
                                X