Kooglewerks Cup Holder Insert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kooglewerks Cup Holder Insert

Kooglewerks just released a new option for E30 cup holders that replaces the factory ash tray/cubby and outlet. Like all of their products, these are quality built by hand in the USA by Forrest and crew. Construction is 3/32 grained ABS plastic and includes both 12v outlet as well as a USB outlet. It may not be the best choice for your 64 oz mondo buddy sized drink, but they're great for holding regular sized beverages and won't interfere with arm movement when shifting, arm resting, whatever. We have a few in stock here ready to add one to your next order!

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Oooooo.... I may need this.
    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

nice

Comment

Ordered.

Comment

We blew through the first batch of these within 6 hours but we have more on the way. I look forward to getting feedback from users on these. I'll most likely be putting one in my own car as soon as its back on the road.

Comment

All of these have been delivered and we just got in a few more. Hit me up if you want to grab one of the current shipment!

Comment

Received mine I think Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Side of Will View Post
                Received mine I think Friday.
                I'm glad that made it to you before the weekend. Your order actually came in after we had sold out of everything in stock so I had them drop ship one to you. It's always hard when you have to rely on another party to get the goods out, but Forrest works fast. Not only does he make great products, he gets them where they need to be.

Let me know how you like it when you get a chance to use it for a bit.

Thanks again Will!

Comment

One left in stock, more on the way!

Comment

We just got another stack in and are already down to 3 left. Still time to send one out today!

Comment

It's generally very well done, but does wiggle a teenie bit. Can you put a second hold-down screw in the right hand bucket?

Otherwise very well done.

Comment

It's generally very well done, but does wiggle a teenie bit. Can you put a second hold-down screw in the right hand bucket?

Otherwise very well done.
                        Thanks for the feedback Will! I think concept that Forrest had was to make it so you didn't have to put any additional holes in the center console, but if one extra hole isn't a huge concern then that would be a great solution. I think a countersunk drill bit and a little finesse would make for a very well finished and secure end product.

Comment

There are TWO mounting screws that hold the ash tray assembly in place. To clarify, I'm suggesting you use both instead of just the one you are using. I assumed you hadn't because it would end up close to the edge of the right cup.

Comment

There are TWO mounting screws that hold the ash tray assembly in place. To clarify, I'm suggesting you use both instead of just the one you are using. I assumed you hadn't because it would end up close to the edge of the right cup.
                            That is my first thought as well that the second screw would be getting to close to the edge of the other cup.

Comment

Hi there,

I wonder if this fits RHD car?

cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X