Looks like I got my skidplate at the right time ;) it :tup: to Jon and his products from what I've seen.
New pricing on 666 Fab items effective 11/1/06
Collapse
X
-
-
Working on that now. If theres an M/S50 e30 within driving distance of Milford, CT that can be without the car for about a day I can custom fit one since there definately seems like signifigant demand. I will give a pretty good discount on one to anyone who can do that. email me for specifics. jon@666fabrication.comFormerly 666 Fabrication
https://www.youtube.com/@CouchBuiltComment
-
Wanna swap cars for a day?:pWorking on that now. If theres an M/S50 e30 within driving distance of Milford, CT that can be without the car for about a day I can custom fit one since there definately seems like signifigant demand. I will give a pretty good discount on one to anyone who can do that. email me for specifics. jon@666fabrication.com'91 318is
sigpicComment
-
-
Traction sucked with 225 RA1's. Ive got 26x8.5 Mickey Thompson drag slicks to remedy that.Formerly 666 Fabrication
https://www.youtube.com/@CouchBuiltComment
-
'89 325is S50 Track Montser
'04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle
http://www.avarestoration.com
http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...
http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007
Comment
-
-
Cool deal man, cool deal. For the right HP increase we might be able to swallow a $1000 price tag...'89 325is S50 Track Montser
'04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle
http://www.avarestoration.com
http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...
http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007
Comment


Comment