Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMWE34M5 View Post
    You're right - way off!.
    I hope to have the spring rates tomorrow.
    Expect the spring rates to be similar to H&R.
    Mel, May be interested? Need alot more info. Spring rates, drop. When you say there similar to H&R do you mean Sport or Race? What brand of shocks come in the kit? Any pics of the set up? I've heard of low tech but don't know alot about them.
    Last edited by Fanzotti; 06-18-2007, 11:36 AM.

Comment

For all applications:
      Go here:
      Schmiedmann – Sales of auto spare parts and accessories. Specialized in BMW & MINI we can offer spare parts, styling and tuning, used parts. Schmiedmann offers access to our spareparts store, which hold over 300000 individual products. We carry everything in BMW parts, from clips and bolts to wheels and tyres, spoilers and lights. Workhops should look no further and don't hesitate to contact us, to gain access to products with amazing discounts and the lowest prices!

Click on the US flag for English.
      Click on 3 Series,E30,Tuning,Lowering Springs Front/Rear.
      There you will see all the options and available heights.
      You will also see the complete kits with shocks.
      They have their own shocks.
      We are the US/Canada distributors for Schmiedmann and everything on their website is available from us.

They are similar to the Sport Springs.

We hope to get the spring rates any day now-the Germans think I'm crazy asking for spring rates.For some reason in Europe that is not important.

Originally posted by Fanzotti View Post
      Mel, May be interested? Need alot more info. Spring rates, drop. When you say there similar to H&R do you mean Sport or Race? What brand of shocks come in the kit? Any pics of the set up? I've heard of low tech but don't know alot about them.
      Mel Abrahams
      Abrahams Motorsport
      www.abrahamsmotorsport.com
      E-mail:sales@abrahamsmotorsport.com
      PayPal to:
      order@abrahamsmotorsport.com
      If you do not have a PayPal account, please call our office.
      Buy with confidence, serving the E30 community for over 14 years
      Phone:727-992-0288
      Fax:727-868-6373

Comment

My question would be if you don't know the spring rates how do you know there like H&R sport and not like H&R race? I think a combination of drop height and spring rate would give springs similar characteristics.

How do germans not care about spring rates???

Has anyone out there ever ridden on these? Please give some input.

Comment

The only information I have at the moment is that they are not Race springs but firm street springs similar to the H&R Sport springs ie. Lowtec 40/40mm springs will give you the same ride as H & R 40/40mm Sport springs-I was told.
          As for their popularity-apparently they are very popular in Germany and other parts of Europe.
          Again-Lowtec does not consider spring rates to be important-I told them that I needed that information to be able to sell their springs.
          They promised to have the rates for me this week.
          I promise-as soon as I have them, I will post them.
          I did a Google search for "Lowtec Springs" and found some very positive feedback from European users of both the springs and shocks but no spring rates.

My question would be if you don't know the spring rates how do you know there like H&R sport and not like H&R race? I think a combination of drop height and spring rate would give springs similar characteristics.

How do germans not care about spring rates???

Has anyone out there ever ridden on these? Please give some input.
          Mel Abrahams
          Abrahams Motorsport
          PayPal to:

Comment

Thanks for the Info. I'm looking for stiff springs. These may be too soft but I'll keep a watch out for the rates.

Comment

I'de really like to see a set of 60/35's on a 318i, how much shipping to zip 45601

Comment

Shipping will be approx. $20.

Originally posted by doucy2 View Post
                I'de really like to see a set of 60/35's on a 318i, how much shipping to zip 45601
                Mel Abrahams
                Abrahams Motorsport
                PayPal to:

Comment

Yeah folks any pics of these springs? Looking for good springs for a 89 325, mostly looking for firm street handling, but if I'm also able to get the ass not to sag cause I found the right set... photo's would help. Have heard somewhere that these are nice springs. Any thoughts?

Comment

Put me in for a set of 60/50 springs for my 86 325e. I could not decide between some of the 60/60 and 60/40 kits out there, this is perfect. If you need to contact me im at z50_Jumper@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Comment

I will try to get photos of cars with the Lowtec springs.

Yeah folks any pics of these springs? Looking for good springs for a 89 325, mostly looking for firm street handling, but if I'm also able to get the ass not to sag cause I found the right set... photo's would help. Have heard somewhere that these are nice springs. Any thoughts?
                      Mel Abrahams
                      Abrahams Motorsport
                      PayPal to:

Comment

Once we have received the spring rates, we will start a list and add your name.
                        Thanks.

Originally posted by z50_Jumper View Post
                        Put me in for a set of 60/50 springs for my 86 325e. I could not decide between some of the 60/60 and 60/40 kits out there, this is perfect. If you need to contact me im at z50_Jumper@hotmail.com

Thank you.
                        Mel Abrahams
                        Abrahams Motorsport
                        PayPal to:

Comment

i might be interested in some 60/50 springs. ill wait til the spring rates come in.

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                          Instagram:
                          https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                          LS Build Thread:
                          https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Anyone have any reccomendations which spring heights would give the proper rake for a 89 325? Would like to avoid ass drag without excessive spring pads if possible.

Comment

the 60/35 would give a ton of rake. the kw 60/40 springs that some people have give a good amount of rake.

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                              Instagram:
                              https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                              LS Build Thread:
                              https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Well im in either way, im not looking for a rock solid spring, its going to be my low cruiser.

Comment

Working...
                                X